What's New in Lectora Inspire 12.1.0:
eLearning Brothers Template Library and Interaction Builder: L
Lectora Inspire provides integrated access to the eLearning Brothers Template Library and Interaction Builder. Enhance your title with Flash and HTML5 interactions and games from the Interaction Builder and select templates and assets from the Template Library.
Publish for offline use "exe and "zip" options:
When publishing for offline use, you can select to create a single zip file of all the offline files or an executable file for distribution.
ReviewLink 2.0 includes a number of new features including:
- Responsive interface: The ReviewLink site is designed to provide an optimal viewing experience across all devices - from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors.
- Security enhancements: A number of security improvements were made in this release, specifically as it relates to the resetting and distribution of user passwords.
- Performance enhancements: Performance enhancements have been included to improve response times for users with a large number of content, reviewers and comments.
- Improved email reliability:I Updates were made behind the scenes to improve email reliability.
- Brazilian-Portuguese language:Among the languages that you can change your default setting to is Brazilian-Portuguese.
Camtasia v8.5 includes the following updates:
- You can now sign in to your TechSmith account in-product and on the website
- Added My Places, which includes OneDrive for Business integration, and import and export from OneDrive for Business
- Bug fixes
- Web Windows now work correctly when the file includes sub-directories.
- Transparent buttons used with Web Accessibility Settings enabled will no longer cause the buttons to be visible in Run, Preview or when published.
- Disabled buttons will now appear correctly when viewed on European machines.
- YouTube videos using the https protocol can now be added successfully.
- ReviewLink will no longer allow URLs to be accessible without requiring a login.
- ReviewLink will not allow courses to be indexed.
- Multiple fixes have been implemented to prevent Lectora from closing unexpectedly