The new features in our Lazesoft Recovery Suite 4.0:
* One Button Click to Repair the crashed Windows system
* To Clone the system disk of the running Windows
* To Back up the system disk of the running Windows
* To Rebuild/Repair the Boot Menu
* To Rebuild/Repair the BCD file
* To Rebuild/Repair the Boot.ini file
* Disk wiping
* Viewing Partition Properties
* Viewing Disk Layout in Map
* To Back up Data Recovery Session
* To Restore Data Recovery Session
* Enhanced Undelete data recovery
* Enhanced Unformat data recovery
* Enhanced guides for resetting Windows Live ID user account password
* To Back up the MBR(Master Boot Record)
* To Restore the MBR(Master Boot Record)
* To Back up the Boot Sector of the system volume
* To Restore the Boot Sector of the system volume
* To Check file system errors and disk failures of partitions
* To Check the bad sectors of disks
* To Rebuild the MBR(Master Boot Record)
* To Rebuild the Boot Sector of the system volume
* To Build Bootable USB Hard Disk
* To Detach VHD disk
* Minor bug fixes
New Features in Lazesoft Recovery Suite 4.1:
- There is support for Windows 10.
- The user can install fully functioning Windows 8/8.1/10 onto a USB disk without effecting the current setup or data.
- Recovery is now possible for the Windows 8/8.1 OEM product key from BIOS.
- Lazesoft BCD Doctor has been added.
- A new Start Menu has been added on the boot disk.
- A report can be generated by just one click during Windows Recovery.
- The pagefile.sys, hiberfil.sys, swapfile.sys files are skipped when backing up the system disk/volume to a file.
- The Lazesoft Media Builder has several enhancements.
- Minor bug fixes