IsoBuster Pro 3.1 Build 220.127.116.11 Final
IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD and DVD data recovery tool. It supports all CD and DVD formats and all common CD and DVD file-systems... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, ... Start up IsoBuster, Insert a CD or DVD, select the drive (if not selected already) and let IsoBuster mount the media. IsoBuster immediately shows you all the tracks and sessions located on the media, combined with all file-systems that are present. This way you get easy access, just like explorer, to all the files and folders per file-system. Instead of being limited to file-system that the OS picks for you, you have access to "the complete picture". Access data from older sessions, access data that your OS (e.g. Windows) does not see or hides from you etc.
IsoBuster full feature list:
• Data recovery from all possible CD, DVD and Blu Ray (BD & HD DVD) formats : CD-i, VCD, SVCD, SACD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-MRW, ... DVD-ROM, DVCD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+MRW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+RW Dual Layer, DVD+VR, DVD+VRW, DVD-VR, DVD-VRW, DVD-VM, DVD-VFR, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, BD-R SRM, BD-R RRM, BD-R SRM+POW, BD-R SRM-POW, BDAV, BDMV HD DVD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-R DL, HD DVD-RW, HD DVD-RW DL, HD DVD-RAM, HD DVD-Video, ... And the list continues ...
• All device access, media access, data gathering and interpretation is d exclusively by the software. It does not rely on Windows to provide or interpret the data and so can work completely independent from Windows' limitations.
• Better Error handling and several retry-mechanisms to aid you in getting the data anyway.
• The use of both generic and alternative ways to get to the data, get the best out of your CD/DVD-ROM drive.
• The use of primary and secondary file-systems to get to the data and/or make use of file system data that might be ignored or ‘forgotten’ by popular OS. Explore the alternatives.
• CDs stay 'readable' after problems (such as Buffer Under-run, ...)
• Read / Extraction from open sessions.
• All sessions, including older s, are accessible and can be recovered.
• Supports mounting several virtual sessions inside a single DVD+RW or DVD-RW track
• Read and Extraction of files, CD/DVD images, tracks and sessions from all optical media.
• Scanning for lost UDF files and folders. More on UDF recovery.
• Scanning for lost ISO9660 / Joliet sessions.
• Scanning for files based on their file-signature
• Scanning for IFO / BUP / VOB file-systems on VIDEO and AUDIO DVDs
• Find lost data on CDs, DVDs, BDs or HD DVDs, created with integrated drag and drop applications, otherwise also known as packet writing software. Optimized, but not exclusive, for : Roxio Direct CD, Roxio Drag-to-Disc, Ahead / Nero InCD, Prassi / Veritas / Sonic DLA, VOB / Pinnacle Instant-Write, CeQuadrat Packet CD, NTI FileCD, BHA B's CLiP, Mircrosoft Windows XP and VISTA, Sony abCD, ...
• Support for Direct CD compressed files. Decompression on the fly.
• Built in UDF Reader, UDF 1.02 (e.g DVDs), UDF 1.5 (e.g. Packet writing on CD-R, DVDR, CD-RW and DVDRW), UDF 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 (e.g. BD-R SRM+POW), ...
• Find lost pictures created and saved to CD or DVD with Sony Mavica, other digital cameras or other devices with embedded UDF write functionality.
• Find lost movies created and saved to CD,DVD, BD or HD DVD, with Hitachi, other digital cameras or other devices with embedded UDF write functionality.
• Auto find extensions based on file content to try and give an appropriate name to an orphaned file. This built in file identifier assigns the proper extension to the file so that Windows applications can open the file. Only needed for orphaned files without a name.
• Support for Mount Rainier CD-RW and DVD+RW discs in MRW compatible and non-MRW compatible drives. Auto detection and automatic remapping which can be switched off or forced at all times. Built in MRW remapper / reader. (Built in Method 3 remapper)
• Support for formatted CD-RW discs mounted in very old drives that do not know the CD-RW fixed packet format yet. Auto detection and automatic remapping which can be switched of or forced at all times. Built in Method 2 remapper.
• Built in HFS Reader, supporting HFS and HFS+, the Apple Mac file systems.
• Transparent built in support for Mac Resource Fork extensions in the ISO9660 File-System
• Transparent built in support for Mac Resource Fork extensions in the UDF File-System
• Supports multiple Mac Partitions on medium (e.g. multiple partitions on a CD or in a dmg file)
• Includes a vast range of features for Mac files support on PC (HFS, ISO9660, UDF), including Mac Binary extraction of files.
• Recover data from blanked or quick formatted DVD+RW media.
• Mpg (*.dat) Extraction and dat2mpg 'in ' from SVCD and VCD
• Ability to create managed image files (*.IBP / *.IBQ).
• Enormous file system coverage and different ways to use them all (find the suited best for your needs). CDs and DVDs often have different file-
IsoBuster Pro 3.1 Build 18.104.22.168 Final.Incl.Keygen-BRD : 4.7 МB