HDRsoft Photomatix Essentials 4.0
Photomatix Pro and Photomatix Essentials are standalone programs running on Windows and Mac OS X. Photomatix Essentials focuses on simplicity and ease of use. Photomatix Pro offers more options and includes advanced features such as batch processing and selective deghosting.
Have you ever photographed a high contrast scene? If so, you know that even the best exposure gives you blown out highlights, flat shadows, or both. The solution is High Dynamic Range (HDR) processing:
- Take multiple photographs at varying exposure levels (brackets)
- Merge the photos into an HDR image
- Choose a style, from natural to painterly or surreal, and adjust settings to get the look you want
Photomatix Essentials 4 is adding realistic-looking tone mapping with Contrast Optimizer and Finishing Touch options among other updates. Photomatix Essentials is an easy-to-use HDR photography software intended for photographers who are new to HDR.
HDRsoft Photomatix Essentials 4.0-registered version : 30.82 MBWhat's new in version 4.0:
- New Tone Mapping method designed to give realistic looking results while preserving details in highlight and shadow. It is called Contrast Optimizer and adds the 'Balanced' and 'Vibrant' Presets.
- Finishing Touch step to add Contrast or Sharpening before saving.
- Back button to return to the Adjust & Preview step and apply other settings.
- Preview checkbox in the Adjust & Preview step to toggle between the original and the image with settings applied.
- Option in Preferences to refresh the Preview continuously as slider moves (not available in Win 32-bit version)