Guitar Pro 6.1.5 r11553 + Soundbanks / Guide / Tabs
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a program designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a program used by guitarists worldwide. It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician's practice.
Here are some key features of "Guitar Pro":
· With Guitar Pro you have the option of working either directly in page or screen mode (horizontal or vertical). The screen modes use all the space available in the workspace. It is possible to change at any moment the proportions and page setup of your document as well as the viewed tracks.
Automatic page setup:
· Guitar Pro automatically configures the vertical position of the various elements of the score. The input is therefore very rapid, giving an output similar to that of published songbooks.
· Guitar Pro automatically adds the bars and provides synchronization between the tracks of the score. This strict synchronization is needed for proper sound rendering of the score and it can also be educational at the same time.
· Each tool within Guitar Pro is closely linked to the active track properties. For example, if you opened the guitar tuner, it would give you the tuning chosen for that specific track. This makes Guitar Pro very powerful, and easy to use.
Home Page:What's new in Guitar Pro 6.1.5 r11553:
- [added] The YouRockGuitar can be automatically configured with Guitar Pro 6 for you to edit your tabs beat by beat.
- [added] It is now possible to create a harmonica track from the add-instrument window (menu “Track” > “Add”).
- [improved] The exporting of MusicXML files is greatly improved.
- [fixed] MIDI playback is fixed, for an optimal playback of your files.
- [fixed] Capturing notes on the virtual guitar fretboard is fixed (menu “Display” > “Fretboard / Keyboard / Drums”).
- [fixed] The .WAV export is now tempo-accurate.
- [fixed] Some bugs and crashing issues have been fixed.Guitar Pro 6.1.5 r11553 + Soundbanks / Guide / Tabs