* GoodSync Connect: new GSTP protocol version 3, provides for:
-- Faster connection to Server via Forwarder.
-- No talkback from Mediator to Server is needed.
-- Forwarders are dynamic and can be changed during one session.
-- Multiple Official Forwarders can be used, achieving higher speed.
-- Faster recovery from Client and Server loss of Internet connection.
* Windows 10: add full support for Windows 10, show correct OS version.
* SyncLib: allow file mod time time translation when file system does not store file mod time correctly.
* WebDAV: fix issues in PROPFIND results parsing that could lead to bad listings.
* OneDrive: new implementation that supports OneDrive API ver 2.0.
* OneDrive: set file mod time on server side using new OneDrive API.
* Amazon S3: circumvent limit on total number of blocks in file uploaded.
* SFTP: do new handshake per RFC 4419, discontinue Diffie Hellman Kex method.
* Google Drive: fix '403 Forbidden' when delete a file/folder that is shared with us.
* On File Change: fix problems in Change detection, when summing up multiple changes.
* Explorer: fix not closing server-side file on Cancel of Upload.
* Explorer and Browse dialog: improve reaction to Stop.
* Linux: fix reading license file, add /profile=folder option to gs-server.
* Enterprise: add Enterprise Runner, a service that runs dispatcher-originated jobs.