GoldWave 6.09 (x64)
GoldWave is is a top rated, a comprehensive, affordable, professional quality, digital audio editing software and multitrack audio/video mixing software. The company is named after the GoldWave Digital Audio Editor, which was released in April 1993. The program has continued to improve over the past decade and is considered one of the best available today.
GoldWave is ideal for people who work with audio for CD editing, archive restoration, speech analysis, radio and TV, Java and Web pages, games, or just for fun. You can use it to make everything from elaborate answering machine messages to professional, high quality CD audio content.
GoldWave can do:
• Play, edit, mix, and analyze audio
• Record audio from cassettes, vinyl records, radio, etc. through your computer's line-in
• Record dictation through a microphone or play dictation back at a slower speed for transcription (with foot pedal control)
• Record and edit audio for podcasting or telephone systems
• Apply special effects, such as fade, equalizer, doppler, mechanize, echo, reverse, flanger, and more
• Digitally remaster and restore old recordings with noise reduction and pop/click filters
• Convert files to/from different formats, such as iTunes, wav, wma, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox and even raw binary data
• Make perfect digital copies of audio CD tracks using the CD Reader tool and save them in wav, wma, mp3, or ogg files
• Edit music for dance programs, figure skating, gymnastics
• Analyze human speech, bird song, whale song
• Demonstrate digital signal processing with filter effects and the Expression Evaluator tool
• View a variety of useful real-time visuals and level meters
• Expand functionality with plug-ins
• Command line processing
• Multiple Document Interface for working with many files in one session
• Huge file editing: 4GB and beyond (NTFS only)
• Configurable RAM or hard drive editing
• High quality: 24 bit, 192kHz
• Real-time visuals: bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, level meter, ...
• Fast non-destructive editing. Cut, copy, delete, and undo take only a fraction of a second, regardless of the file size
• Multiple undo levels
• Many effects: distortion, doppler, echo, filter, mechanize, offset, pan, volume shaping, invert, resample, equalizer, time warp, pitch, reverb, volume matcher, channel mixer, ...
• Effect previewing and presets
• Audio restoration filters: noise reduction, pop/click, smoother
• Supported file formats: wav, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox, mat, snd, voc, FLAC, raw binary data, text data, and more
• File format plug-ins for the next generation of audio compression, such as WMA and MP4/M4A
• DirectX Audio Plug-in hosting
• Effect chain editor
• Audio CD Reader
• Batch processing and conversion
• Drag-and-drop cue points, with auto-cue and file splitting features.
• Direct waveform editing with the mouse
• Customizable tool bars
• Customizable waveform colours
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Automatic timer (day/time) recording or level activated recording
• Clean, friendly, easy-to-use interface
• Several built-in accessibility features and many keyboard shortcuts
GoldWave 6.09 (x64) + Key : 11.67 MBChanges in GoldWave 6.09 (x64) :
Sorted device lists.
Changed Memory Storage to use Hard Drive Storage when memory is low.
Added "Pop/click" to Find.
Added more settings for Title in Split File.
Updated GWVST icons.
Fixed bugs: grid/BPM, spectrum peak, window list, record settings
window, paste/replace one channel with mono, save when not all
channels selected, interface error, cue triangle alignment,
error on close, interface error, toolbar stability.