Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2012.30 Full
Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2012.30 Full | 9.63 GB
Travel North America
With over 6.5 million points of interest and road coverage for US, Canada and Mexico, City Navigator North America NT gives you everything you need to travel North America. Powered by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality digital map data, City Navigator brings you the most detailed street maps available so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
In addition to US, Canada and Mexico, City Navigator North America NT also includes coverage of Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, The Bahamas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthelemy and Jamaica.
Includes coverage of the U.S., Canada and Mexico, including Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and The Bahamas. Also contains new additional coverage of French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Saint Barthelemy.
Provides over 6.5 million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, parking, entertainment, fuel and shopping.
Includes highways, interstates, and business and residential roads in metropolitan and rural areas.
Includes turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories.
Gives turn-by-turn directions.
Includes postal code support for Canada.
Contains traffic data for compatible devices with traffic receivers.
Speaks street names (example: ?Turn right on Main Street.?).
(DVD only) Includes computer software that lets you plan trips and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your device. PLEASE NOTE: Not all devices are compatible with routing.
(Unlocked IMG Instructions)
Use either Part A or Part B depending on your choice:
Part A ? Internal Memory
1. Connect your device to the computer.
2. Go into the Nuvi files and backup the file named ?gmapprom.img? to your computer.
3. Delete the ?gmapprom.img? file from the device.
4. Copy the unlocked ?gmapprom.img? file that you downloaded into the device.
5. Restart your device and check your map info via : Tools>Settings>Map>Map Info.
Part B ? SD Card
1. Get a 2GB SD card (NOT SDHC) and format it FAT or FAT32 note (SDHC) will work on newer GPS only
2. Create a folder on the memory card called ?Garmin?
3. Copy the downloaded IMG file into the ?Garmin folder on your SD card.
4. Make sure the IMG file is named ?gmapsupp.img? on the SD card.
5. Insert the SD card into your ?Garmin GPS, and browse to your map information on your ?Garmin GPS and you should see the new maps selected. This can be found on the device via : Tools>Settings>Map>Map Info. (Note: The SD card must remain in your device if you want to use the maps.)
This file Contents:
Image FULL Locked
Image FULL UnLocked
MapSource Locked: Original with .msi installer
JCV Files: D2504060A, D3084030A