Futuremark PCMark 8 Professional Edition 2.6.512
PCMark 8 is the latest version in our series of industry standard PC benchmarking tools. With PCMark 8 you can test the performance of all types of PC, from tablets to desktops. With five separate benchmark tests plus battery life testing, PCMark 8 helps you find the devices that offer the perfect combination of efficiency and performance. PCMark 8 is the complete PC benchmark for home and business.
• The industry standard PC benchmark test for Windows 8 and Windows 7.
• Combines performance testing with new battery life measurement tools.
• Includes new tests using popular applications from Microsoft and Adobe.
• Ideal for testing the performance of SSDs and hybrid storage devices.
PCMark 8 Professional Edition Features:
• The industry standard benchmark that’s easy to use.
• Licensed for business and commercial use.
• Includes all five performance benchmarking tests.
• Easy to install and run, no complicated configuration required.
• Measure the battery life of tablets and notebooks.
• Test SSDs, HDDs and hybrid drives with the Storage test.
• Use Expanded Storage tests for specialist drive analysis.
• Benchmark with Adobe & Microsoft applications.
• Run individual workloads to fine-tune your testing.
• In-depth hardware monitoring graphs.
• Command line automation and scripting.
• Keep sensitive results private with the offline results option.
• Export results as XML and PDF for analysis and reporting.
• Priority technical support over email and telephone.
Futuremark PCMark 8 Professional Edition 2.7.613 + Reg-DEViSO | 2.93 GBNew in Version 2.7.613:
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.45 for improved hardware compatibility.
- Fixed an issue where Photo Editing tests failed to run when the system path name included non-Latin characters.
Professional Edition only:
- Improved reporting of system information in the PDF report adds detailed OS version, detailed storage information, write cache policy information, power profile information, and the number of memory channels. The application version number is shown in the header. The drive used in storage test is shown next to the scores.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.