New Features in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
* Scanned PDF Optimization
* Reduces the file size of scanned PDFs before distributing or archiving to save transfer time and disk space.
* PPDF (Pfile-based PDF) File Encryption (Business Only)
* Supports using Microsoft IRM Protection for PDF Version 2 to encrypt PDFs and output the encrypted files in PPDF format.
* Auto-straightens scanned PDF documents.
* Allows users to link to a bookmark/specific page within a web pdf in a web browser using URL parameters.
* Supports line spacing setting when designing text fields.
* Provides printing templates when creating files to PDF and supports lossless compression.
* Supports Greek language in OCR engines.
* Supports adding bullet lists in Typewriter/Callout/Textbox/Note annotations and the availability of annotation rotation.
Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
* Extends the Usage of GPO Templates
* Supports more settings using the GPO templates, including forbidding all auto-connecting to server, setting to hide document message bar in preferences, and more.
* Shared Review Enhancement
* Allows configuration of the interval to check new comments during shared review and notifies users by flashing the PhantomPDF icon in the taskbar if any.
* Supports to save custom colors in annotation properties and then all the annotations can share the custom colors.
* Streamlines the workflow when scanning paper to PDF.
* Optimizes the way to name form fields after running form field recognition.
* Enhances the edit capabilities of scanned and OCRed PDF documents.
* Shows the preview of ink signatures and stamps when the mouse cursor hovering over the document area after users select them.
* Provides an option to apply a stamp to multiple pages.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
* Fixed an issue where users could not send RMS protected files for Shared Review. (Business only)
* Fixed an issue where errors might occur when users tried to create reports twice after verifying compliance with PDF A/E/X.
* Fixed an issue where the application interface became fuzzy in higher DPI.
* Fixed a security issue where memory corruption may occur when converting a GIF file with an invalid value in Ubyte Size in its DataSubBlock Structure, which could lead to a controlled crash execution.