The Foundry Nuke 8.0 v3
Fast, powerful, industry standard compositing - Our award-winning node-based compositor, NUKE provides the powerful foundation for realising even the most forward-thinking creative visions.
With a host of state-of-the art tools designed to streamline day-to-day workflow and ensure highest quality results fast, NUKE has the tools you need to get the visual result you want while retaining the power and flexibility to solve any production challenge.
Reasons to buy NUKE
- Get quality results with NUKE’s industry-leading color management, linear processing and floating point accuracy
- Work more efficiently with cutting-edge toolsets and user presets, multiple rendering options, efficient UI, 3D workspace, gizmos, multi-channel workflow and scanline architecture
- An intuitive, easy-to-navigate nodal structure supports easy script sharing and automation to save you time and effort
- Work collaboratively with the help of tools including groups, backdrop nodes, sticky notes and precomps
- Integrate NUKE seamlessly into your workflow with its major operating system compatibility, low hardware requirements, centralized studio deployment options and Python API.
What's new in Nuke 8.0 v3:
- BUG ID 37798 - Windows only: Nuke8.0v2 broke NDK compatibility with 8.0 by changing the access specifier of getPlaneFromChannel(Channel chan) from publicto protected.
This change has been reverted to restore compatibility with Nuke8.0v1.
- BUG ID 40135 - Alembic: The ReadGeo use geometry color control did not default to disabled.
- BUG ID 40385 - NDK Documentation: There were two pages missing from the bundled documentation regarding Sample Source Code.
- BUG ID 40475 - Online Help: ThePreferences > Control Panels > documentation source dropdown defaulted
to local, rather than foundry.
Windows System Requirements:
- Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 8 64-bit, or CentOS/RHEL 5 and CentOS/RHEL 6.4
- x86-64 processor, such as Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon, with SSE3 instruction set support (or newer)
- 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files
- At least 1 GB RAM
- Display with at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color
- Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0. Tested Graphics Cards for Linux are Quadro K4000 and Quadro K6000
- To enable optional GPU acceleration of Viewer processing, you need OpenGL 2.0 with support for floating point textures and GLSL.
Homepage :The Foundry Nuke 8.0 v3 Final + Crack : 319.92 MB