FarSt Total Backup Recovery Server 9.1 Build 20130520
Total Backup Recovery Server protects your business from the high costs of computer failure and operational losses. Total Backup Recovery Server centralizes backup and recovery management, which provides businesses with a cost-effective infrastructure for greater business functionality and resilience. Leverage your business continuity through our easy to use, yet powerful tools to meet your recovery time objects, eliminate operational downtime, and improve productivity. All-in- data recovery software ensures your servers can be quickly restored from virus, data lose, flood, or any other unexpected disaster. With a special recovery environment (Recovery Manager), you can run Total Backup Recovery to back up and restore damaged partitions even if Windows does not start. Some other features of Total Backup Recovery®, such as creating bootable rescue disc, are also available in this recovery environment.
Total Backup Recovery 9 Server offers the administrator flexible ways to protect all involved computers. System administrators will appreciate FarSt Total Backup Recovery 8 Server’s ability to dramatically reduce the time spent configuring multiple systems, installing software, or restoring multiple systems to an original image.
Total Backup Recovery’s Suite of backup features includes:
• Full backup (disk imaging) or back up only selected files & folders
• Backup open files, Exchange, SQL, VMware and Oracle servers without interrupting your operations
• Experience NO Business operational downtime!
• Universal Restore without a hassle!
• Hard Drive Imaging: Backs up and restores a system with a complete copy of all files, installed software, partition information, and system settings.
• Incremental Backup: A backup that stores changes to the data against the latest backup.
• File Backup: Manually or automatically backs up selected file/folder, file extension, etc.
• Dissimilar Restore: Restores a complete system image of a particular configuration to a different hardware configuration system or a Virtual Machine.
Total Backup Server Main Features:
Backup & restore Windows server in a click
Easy to use interface recover business data instantly
Completely restore a server in -click
Easily upgrade server in 3 clicks
Back up server without disrupting any work in progress
Automatical backup, encryption and intelligent scheduler
Administration Console manage multiple servers
EFI/UEFI/GPT/Dynamic/Raid backup, recovery, imaging, and cloning
Restore to dissimilar server in case of server hardware failure
VMware & Hyper-v support
What's new in V9?
UEFI-based System Support
Free Administrative Console
GPT/Dynamic Disk Support
Free Dissimilar Restore
Domain Controller Support
Enhanced RAID Support
Server computer running
Windows® Server 2003 Standard or Enterprise or Data Center (32-bit & x64)SP2
Windows® Small Business Server 2003 (32-bit & x64)SP2
Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit & x64) SP2 (all editions)
Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit & x64) (all editions)
Intel® Pentium processor at 133 MHz or faster
1GB of RAM
550 MB or more disk space
Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher
Backup Destination Storage
Internal Hard Drive, External USB Hard Drive, USB Flash, SSD (Solid State Drive), Firewire (IEEE 1394) Device
Nerk Share Folder, Nerk Drive, NAS (Nerk Attached Storage), iSCSI, and iPSAN Storage
RAID 0/1/5/6/10/JBOD Disk Array
CDR/RW and DVD+-R/RW
FTP Offsite Backup
FarSt Total Backup Recovery Server 9.1 Build 20130520 + Keymaker-CORE : 470.3 MB