Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise | Server Enterprise 22.214.171.12409
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise makes PCs indestructible. It protects endpoints by Freezing the desired configuration set by you – the IT professional. Any unwelcome or unwanted changes users make while in-session are prevented from sticking. It's really simple.
By restarting your computers, systems are returned to the desired state. Meanwhile, user data can be stored safely on a network drive or in a ThawSpace to be retained across reboots. This helps machines run smoothly and efficiently, while giving you more up-time and boosting user productivity. The built-in Deep Freeze Enterprise Console or Core Console makes life even easier.
Deep Freeze's central management capabilities allow you to enjoy the benefits of customizing, deploying, and managing Deep Freeze on your endpoints from one central location. Need to manage Windows Updates? Simply download them while Frozen and they're automatically applied when machines are Thawed. Once the process is finished, machines are automatically returned to their Frozen state.
Since Deep Freeze ensures 100% workstation recovery with every restart, you can watch that mountain of support tickets shrink. Customers report an average reduction of 63%. You can also forget about disk protection, accidental configuration changes, malicious software, and operating system degradation. Now you and your IT staff can get more sleep, worry less, and maybe even leave the office on time once in a while.
Features of Deep Freeze Enterprise:
- Customized configuration makes setting up Faronics Deep Freeze for your unique environment a breeze. Using the Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator, you can specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen, create ThawSpaces to save data, create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks. You can also create multiple customized installers with different configurations.
- Easy deployment is made possible with several options. In addition to deploying Deep Freeze as part of your imaging solution, you can deploy Deep Freeze as a Silent Install natively either as an .exe or as a .msi by using our Deep Freeze MSI Packager. And you can also use the Deep Freeze Console to deploy.
- Central management makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze. All you need to do is use the robust Enterprise Console or Core Console included free of charge. Or use the comprehensive built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris. Check out our Integration Page.
- Enhanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the master boot record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof. The Customization Code ensures that unauthorized administrators are prevented from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze. Administrators can also assign up to 15 passwords or create One-Time passwords that will expire after a single use on the workstation.
- Windows updates are even easier to automate with Deep Freeze. Now you can automatically download windows updates even when machines are Frozen. Cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed, which means Windows Updates are much faster. Forget about setting maintenance window completion times, since Deep Freeze just got even smarter! It can now detect when updates are complete and automatically returns the computer back to a Frozen state.
- Retain data across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives. Or create virtual storage drives called ThawSpaces – it's entirely up to you. Data retained in a ThawSpace or a Thawed drive is not erased upon reboot even when the computer is in a Frozen state. Or try using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo that allows you to redirect data for storage.
Deep Freeze Server provides total server protection. Servers are the vital backbone of your business enabling critical tasks that keep your business operating smoothly at all times. When a server goes down, it can easily spell disaster and cause serious outages. With Deep Freeze Server you can protect the operating system of a Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server without restricting its functionality.
By taking a snapshot of the ideal configuration, you can sleep a little easier. Deep Freeze Server Freezes a server's desired configuration exactly the way you set it up – right down to the last byte. Whether it's an accidental change or a malicious attack, all it takes to restore your server is a simple restart. Deep Freeze Server comes in two editions; Standard, which is ideal for 1 to 5 servers; and Enterprise, which provides central management capabilities.
Now you can reduce the number of critical IT support calls for server problems due to software misconfiguration, corruption or configuration drift. Deep Freeze Server will help you spend less time fighting fires and it can be managed across a distributed LAN, WAN, or over the Internet. Deep Freeze Server is ideal for IT environments where server changes don't need to be saved or where data is mapped to a Thawed drive.
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise 126.96.36.19909 + Faronics All products keygen by CORE | 48.43 MBChanges in version 188.8.131.5209 (May 02, 2016):
• Configure Proxy Server Connection – If you are using a proxy server to connect to the Internet, you can now specify the credentials in Deep Freeze Console. Configuring the proxy server in the Deep Freeze Console ensures that Check for Updates, Announcements and Licence Activation features work. The Deep Freeze workstation also connects to the Internet for License Activation via the Proxy Server if it is configured in the operating system. Learn more.
• Secure LDAP support – If you are importing groups from Active Directory, you can now use the Deep Freeze Console to retrieve groups from your Secure LDAP setup. Microsoft KB.
• 14858 Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze was not exiting Maintenance Mode correctly that sometimes left computers in a Thawed state or caused Deep Freeze Service to crash. (Case No: KYJ-317-83835)
• 11741 Resolved an issue where the Windows Update workstation task gets stuck till specified end time even when performing End Task action.
• 13974 Resolved an issue where Windows Update task with defined end time does not quit when ending the task during the process of installing Windows Updates.
• 14022 Resolved an issue where Workstation task with Shutdown flag reboots workstation instead of shutting down at the end of the task.
• 15009 Resolved an issue where the Deep Freeze Console crashes, when providing XML file instead of CSV file in the Configuration Generator.
• 15320 Resolved issues with workstations running Windows 10 not reporting to the Deep Freeze Console. (Case No: ZTD-831-39650)
• 15634 Resolved an issue where it was not possible to activate online when the Internet was accessed via a proxy server. (Case No: CKN-285-48443, BCF-951-75987, BCF-951-75987)
• 15599 Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze Console does not verify license if it launches on the computer where invalid license key remained in registry.
• 15698 Resolved an issue where an error shown when replacing %d with %s in message show in a maintenance event. (Case No: NYS-986-78728)
• 15834 Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze Command Line utility crashed while using space after /update in syntax.
• 16086 Resolved an issue where the workstations loses communication with the console after 24 hours if no internet access is available. (Case No: LIG-586-21422)
• 16106 Resolved issues with Deep Freeze Enterprise Console and Active Directory integration with Secure LDAP. (Case No: ANK-900-68876)
• 16184 Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze Console was not able to connect to LDAP Tree with more than 32 characters. (Case No: CHN-811-73676)
• 16299 Resolved an issue with Deep Freeze Enterprise upgrade where the groups were automatically pushed to the Cloud.
• 16364 Unable to reinstall Deep Freeze 8.x. due to partial install or uninstall. (Case No: YCM-304-47044)
• 16560 Unable to activate computers that do not have network cards enabled. (Case No: EYG-439-46031)
• 15270 Using CTRL+Alt+Del to lock the screen causes a delete prompt appearing in the Deep Freeze Console depending on the context (Case No: JTK-884-47760)
• 14977 Deep Freeze and Windows 10 Freezing on App & Features screen. Occurs when Windows Updates are cached or other mounted folders exist. (Case No: CJZ-576-49466)
• 14961 Incorrect German translations in some of the confirmation dialogs when saving configuration file in Configuration Administrator (Case No: HSU-493-66609)
• 11696 Importing Active Directory entries fail in certain Active Directory setup. (Case No: JFY-161-75996)
• 12836 An error occurs during an RDP session on rearranging columns or changing views. (Case No: NES-367-79748, XQL-319-44460, YAE-971-22805)
• 13556 Deep Freeze Console does not display any mapped drives. (Case No: WPB-556-99678)
• 13842 Issues with installing Deep Freeze on systems with eMMC drives. (Case No: WKO-921-76972, PCL-402-38865, WKO-921-76972, WBU-981-32808, HCK-877-61202, WZO-787-28402)
• 14039 Deep Freeze causes BSOD on systems with 4TB drives or higher. (Case No: YAF-375-97861)
• 12344 Deep Freeze Console does not sort IP Address column correctly. (Case No: TRV-310-98644)
• 12491 Deep Freeze Console columns may show wrong status or the console may show error messages when connected remotely through LogMeIn. Restart console for workaround. (Case No: ZME-498-42392)
• 12532 Enterprise Console does not retain its window position on the screen after it is closed. (Case No: PNF-778-57438)
• 11387 BSOD occurs on reboot on Windows 8/8.1 computers with single or multiple NTFS Storage Spaces.
• 11422 MGV-816-11111 Deep Freeze Enterprise cannot download Anti-Virus clients in Deep Freeze Console, when using proxy.
• 11460 Higher version of Deep Freeze Console may not remotely connect to older Server Service. (Case No: ZIG-771-78174)
• 11483 Wrong error message when attempting installing Seed on a Seeded workstation. (Case No: HZE-688-20303)
• 11895 Problems installing Deep Freeze on Amazon EC2 Virtual Machine. (Case No: OZQ-742-93976)
• 11921 Deep Freeze Network Service cannot be started if there is a file named ‘Program’ on the system drive (Case No: ZHX-958-78760)
Faronics Deep Freeze Server Enterprise 184.108.40.20609 + Faronics All products keygen by CORE | 48.35 MB