Family Tree Maker 2014 v220.127.116.110
Ancestry.com, the world’s largest online family history resource, released Family Tree Maker version 2014, an improved and expanded version of the world’s #1-selling family history software. With a host of updates and new functionality, Family Tree Maker version 2014 enables family history enthusiasts to build and organize their family tree with greater ease.
A favorite tool of family historians for more than 20 years, Family Tree Maker includes a multitude of features added over the years as well as a host of new updates from enhanced editing to multiple reporting options. Additionally, version 2014 includes TreeSync and new Family View – two features that will help users take their family tree organization to the next level.
Enabling more options for organization, Family View gives users the ability to control how they see their family tree and add information all while viewing extended family relationships. TreeSync gives users the ability to easily synchronize their tree with any online Ancestry.com tree, as well as keep their tree up-to-date from anywhere by allowing access from any computer, iPhone or iPad.
Family Tree Maker version 2014 also comes with a free U.S. membership to Ancestry.com, which gives access to more than 9 billion historical records, 175 million historical photos and user-submitted stories and 50 million family trees. Ancestry.com seamlessly connects Family Tree Maker users to the largest family history community in the world, and helps find others who are researching the same ancestors so you can compare notes and progress your research together.
Other new features in Family Tree Maker version 2014 include:
- New tools that allow users to sort children listed in a tree automatically by birth order and view people by location—grouping them by country, state, county and city.
- Enhanced viewing options, which allows users to display an individual’s ancestors, spouses and children together. Also, the Index of Individuals Report has been expanded with options to add anniversaries, birthdays, contact lists and more.
- A new export function makes it simple to export a single branch of one’s family tree to a GEDCOM or Family Tree Maker file.
- New editing options that will save time when source citations, media items and notes are copied and pasted.
- New 64bit support.
- Improved TreeSync helps you sync even more of your family tree information.
Ancestry.com is the world's largest online family history resource with approximately 2.7 million paying subscribers across all its websites. More than 11 billion records have been added to the Ancestry.com sites and users have created more than 50 million family trees containing more than 5 billion profiles. In addition to its flagship site www.ancestry.com, the company operates several Ancestry international websites along with a suite of online family history brands including Archives.com, Fold3.com and Newspapers.com, all designed to empower people to discover, preserve and share their family history.
Family Tree Maker 2014 v18.104.22.1680 Retail : 665.7 MB