Eltima Software Recover PDF Password v126.96.36.199 MacOSX
Remove restrictions & recover passwords of protected PDF files
Recover PDF Password is designed to let you search for passwords of protected PDF documents. This program guarantees the most complicated PDF passwords recovery. It unlocks restricted PDF documents by getting rid of printing, editing and copying restrictions. Brute-force attack allows recovering "owner" and "user" passwords.
As for our top-class exhaustive search attack, it can help you if you do not know anything about the password you are searching for. Please, note that Recover PDF Password supports all versions of Adobe Acrobat, so you won't face any difficulties recovering passwords for any PDF document of any version. Moreover, Recover PDF Password can retrieve Unicode Passwords for protected Acrobat 9.x files!
Full features list:
- Supports Unicode passwords recovery for Acrobat 9.x files!
- Adobe Acrobat software is not required
- Supports PDF 1.7 (Acrobat 9.x) files, including 256-bit encryption
- Recovers user password required to open the file
- A vivid progress bar will show you how much time is left for password recovery
- Unlocks restricted PDF documents by getting rid of printing, editing and copying restrictions
- Brute-Force attack is used to recover the "owner" and "user" passwords
- Offers several recovery methods: by password length, by template or exhaustive search
- Specify your own dictionary or template to minimize search time if any part of the password is known
- Creates decrypted copy of a file if one of the passwords - "owner" or "user" - is known
- Removes the digital signature from a decrypted file
- Non-English characters in passwords are supported
- Decrypted file passwords can be viewed any time
- Drag and drop PDF files support
- Flexible and user-friendly program interface