Easy CD-DA Extractor 220.127.116.11 Final
Easy CD-DA Extractor - the "Swiss Army Knife of Digital Audio" is 4-in-1 software that rips Audio CDs, converts music files, and burns Audio CDs, MP3 CDs, WMA CDs, and Data CDs. Easy CD-DA Extractor supports all popular audio file formats - 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, M4A, AAC, aacPlus v1 (HE-AAC, AAC+), aacPlus v2 (HE-AAC v2, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, Shorten, CUE and M3U. Also, the Nero Digital (Nero AAC) is supported if you have the Nero Burning ROM installed on your computer. State-of-the-art audio encoding technology - Easy CD-DA Extractor includes the most advanced audio codec available, the aacPlus from the Coding Technologies. Additionally, Easy CD-DA Extractor also supports command line (.exe) encoders. Easy CD-DA Extractor compatible with Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Available in 26 languages.
Easy CD-DA Extractor is all-in-one music converter that:
• Rips Audio CDs
• Converts audio files from one format to another
• Edits metadata of audio files
• Burns Audio CDs, MP3 CD/DVDs, and Data CD/DVDs
• Makes identical copies of discs via Make Disc Image / Burn Disc Image features
Easy CD-DA Extractor supports following audio file formats:
• 3G2; 3GP; AAC; AIFF; APE (Monkey's Audio); FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec); MP1; MP2; MP3 (MPEG Layer-3); M4A (AAC); M4A (aacPlus); M4A (Apple Lossless); M4B; MP4; MPC (Musepack); OGG (Ogg Vorbis); WAV; WMA (Windows Media Audio); WV (WavPack)
* Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, or Windows 7
* Intel Pentium II, AMD Athlon, or better
* Compatible with Windows x86 and x64 platforms
* Optical media drive for ripping audio CDs and for burning CDs and DVDs.
* Soundcard recommended but not required
* Screen resolution 1024x768 32-bit or higher recommended
Changes in Easy CD-DA Extractor 2011.3:
* Fixed the bug where data error was shown when ripping the last track even there was no actual data error
* Fixed the bug where and symbols in Output Filename field was not loaded correctly from a profile when other than english-language was in use
* Fixed the bug where mono input files were encoded to MP3 at double speed because MP3 encoder was always expecting stereo samples
* Fixed the bug where cursor was not visible in the list editors when other than 96 dpi display mode (Windows large fonts) was enabled
* Fixed the bug where some multi-language user interface components were translated wrong
* Fixed the bug where some encoders, decoders, and metadata handlers were compiled with debugging info enabled -> performance improvements !
* Added Play in default player on-double click feature (Audio Converter, Metadata Editor, Audio CD Burner, MP3 CD Burner)
* Adjusted some user interface components default size and positions
* Updated FLAC encoder, decoder, and metadata handler; compiled with the latest Ogg library v1.2.2
* Updated Ogg Vorbis encoder, decoder, and metadata handler; compiled with the latest Vorbis library v1.3.2 and the latest Ogg library v1.2.2
* Updated Monkey's Audio encoder, decoder, and metadata handler; compiled with the latest Monkey's Audio SDK 4.11
* Re-compiled all encoders and decoders with SSE and SSE2 instruction sets enabled -> performance improvements !
Easy CD-DA Extractor 18.104.22.168 Final.Incl.Crack