DxO ViewPoint 2.5.15 Build 88 Multilingual (x64)
DxO ViewPoint - As a standalone application and as a plugin, DxO ViewPoint offers simple visual tools for making spectacular corrections, along with advanced controls for unrivaled precision.
RESOLVES EVEN THE MOST COMPLEX PERSPECTIVE PROBLEMS
Place the anchor points along the lines you want to fix, and then apply the correction: DxO ViewPoint corrects every kind of perspective problem.
CORRECTION OF VOLUME DEFORMATION
In just one click, restore the natural proportions to deformed subjects by applying corrections that are perfectly adapted to your equipment.
Correct the different types of distortion affecting your lens. Whether barrel, pincushion, or fisheye, no flaw will remain uncorrected!
PLUGIN AND STANDALONE APPLICATION
Take advantage of the standalone application and any of the plugins for DxO OpticsPro, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Elements, and Apple Aperture at the same time.
DxO ViewPoint is available in English, French, German, and Japanese.
- Intel Core® 2 Duo, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 400 MB of available disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Microsoft® Windows® 8 (64-bit), Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
Compatible host applications:
▪ DxO OpticsPro 10 or higher
▪ Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC 2014 (32 & 64 bits)
▪ Adobe® Photoshop® Elements® 9, 10, 11 & 12
▪ Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3, 4 & 5
▪ Apple Aperture® 3
Home page -What's New in Version 2.5.15:
- 6 new cameras supported:
- Canon EOS 1DX Mark II
- Canon EOS 1300D
- Nikon D500
- Olympus PEN E-PL6
- Olympus PEN F
- Sony A68
- Grayscale images are supported.
- Minor bug fixes.DxO ViewPoint 2.5.15 Build 88 Multilingual (x64) + Patch-MPT | 54.6 MB