DxO Optics Pro 10.1.1 Build 270 Elite (x64)
DxO Optics Pro introduces PRIME, a revolutionary noise reduction technology whose spectacular performance produces detailed and vividly-colored images even under the most extreme shooting conditions.
Based on DxO Labs' exclusive approach of prior calibration of equipment in its laboratories, DxO Optics Pro integrates many powerful tools for automatically processing RAW and JPEG images: precise optical and geometric corrections, intelligent optimization of exposure and contrast, preservation of colors and details. Its numerous presets can be adapted to photographers' personal tastes and will help them bring out the best in their photos in just a few clicks.
Breathtaking images, even at extremely high ISO
Thanks to PRIME (Probabilistic Raw IMage Enhancement) denoising technology, which analyzes the structure of RAW images in depth in order to differentiate between noise and fine details, DxO Optics Pro offers a gain in image quality of up to one full stop over the best noise reduction algorithms currently on the market.
"In contrast to the usual approach of finding a better compromise between image quality and execution speed, we have created a tool whose sole purpose is to obtain the best image quality possible, "explained Frédéric Guichard, Chief Scientific Officer of DxO Labs. "For each pixel, more than a thousand neighboring pixels are analyzed. This vast exploration allows DxO Optics Pro to identify similar data that can serve to reconstruct image information. Several minutes may be required to do this, but this process takes place in the background, so users can work on other images and projects while they wait for the results."
PRIME technology results in truly spectacular images: noise is suppressed, and textures, details, and color saturation are preserved, particularly in shadows, for a beautifully natural look.
For photographers who prefer to denoise their images immediately, DxO Optics Pro still offers a newly-improved high-quality "classic"denoising tool that produces finely-detailed renderings quickly, even at the highest sensitivities.
Unrivaled highlight management and color rendering
The exclusive DxO Smart Lighting feature optimizes the overall contrast of an image by intelligently adapting to its contents. This tool has been further improved in DxO Optics Pro 9, which now offers even more powerful highlight management: details that once were thought lost are revealed, even when the information is missing in the original RAW data, and colorimetric errors are minimized.
DxO Labs' highly precise knowledge of the way each camera reproduces color allows DxO Optics Pro to emulate the rendering of any camera on RAW images. DxO Optics Pro goes even further by proposing a new color rendering called "DxO Portrait", which preserves skin tones and naturally-saturated colors.
New visual presets
DxO Optics Pro library of presets has been completely redesigned. Portrait, Landscape, Black & White, Single-shot HDR: the new DxO presets respond to different use cases that photographers frequently encounter, and are supplemented by "Atmospheres", a new set of creative renderings.
A new visual presets window makes it easier for users choose which preset to apply to their images by letting them preview thumbnails of the rendering effects prior to application.
New export tools
DxO Optics Pro simplifies its workflow by allowing photographers to go directly from customizing their images to using and sharing them.
The "Export to Disk" feature lets users generate and save JPEG, TIFF, and DNG images in just a few clicks. The new "Export to Application" feature groups into a single transaction both processing and opening images in an external application, such as other DxO software products or other editors that specialize in photo retouching, panoramic shots, HDR, and cataloguing. Finally, the "Export to Flickr" feature adopts this same new approach, letting users process and publish their photos directly online in just one step.
DxO Optics Pro 10.1.1 Build 270 Elite (x64) + Patch-MPT : 340.65 MBChanges in DxO Optics Pro 10:
New DxO ClearView feature:
* The new exclusive DxO ClearView feature automatically eliminates the phenomenon of atmospheric haze visible in many landscape photos, as well as the smog often present in urban images. Based on a powerful algorithm, DxO ClearView analyzes the color components of each pixel and locally improves the image contrast. The results are spectacular: in just one click, the contrast in the image is instantly improved and faded colors are revived. For expert photographers, the intensity of the effect can be modified so as to adjust the correction to suit their tastes.
Improved revolutionary PRIME technology:
* Designed to achieve optimal image quality, DxO OpticsPro 10’s revolutionary PRIME (Probabilistic Raw IMage Enhancement) denoising technology has been optimized to increase speed, with processing time up to 4 times faster! In addition, the interface of the Noise reduction palette has been improved and provides a larger area for previewing denoising.
* A DxO exclusive, PRIME denoising technology is based on a thorough analysis of the structure of an image in order to differentiate between noise and fine details. For each pixel, nearly a thousand neighboring pixels are studied to identify the similarities and recombine information. This ultra-high-quality denoising brings spectacular results: textures, details, and color saturation are preserved, particularly in shadows, even in images shot at very high sensitivities.
DxO Smart Lighting and DxO Lens Softness optimization:
* The exclusive DxO Smart Lighting feature optimizes the contrast over the entire image by intelligently adapting to its contents. Improved in DxO OpticsPro 10, it now offers a better rendering in automatic mode, thanks to a more detailed analysis of scene contents. In manual mode, the Selective tone sliders act even more precisely: information that one thought was lost in the dark or burnt zones are better restored, even in cases of strong backlighting.
* With its perfect knowledge of lens performance, DxO OpticsPro’s exclusive Lens Softness tool harmonizes the sharpness of photos from the center to the edges, giving images exceptional crispness, regardless of shooting conditions. It performs with fewer artifacts and preserves colors better to provide even stronger visual accents. Default color accentuation has also been increased to obtain even sharper images.
The power of DxO ViewPoint’s geometrical corrections applied to RAW files:
* DxO OpticsPro 10 can now integrate DxO ViewPoint’s powerful geometrical corrections. After the DxO ViewPoint plugin is activated, a dedicated palette lets photographers directly correct perspective problems and volume deformation in RAW and JPEG images. The dedicated DxO ViewPoint palette includes all the same visual tools as the standalone application version.
Even more comfort and productivity:
* The DxO OpticsPro interface has evolved once again. The White Balance and Dust Correction tools can now be used in full-screen mode for greater comfort and precision. The image browser has been simplified and the overall design of the interface has been revised.
* More powerful than ever before, DxO OpticsPro has sped up its boot speed (x 1.5) and much faster file loading (x10) on both Mac and Windows for immediate access to images. Finally, DxO OpticsPro 10 now supports DNG files converted using Lightroom or Adobe DNG Converter (so long as the original RAW file is also supported), for an easier workflow with Adobe products.