DVDFab 126.96.36.199 Final
DVDFab is all you need to backup DVDs. DVDFab Platinum 3 is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on 5 years of DVD copy software development. DVDFab is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie. Just insert the movie and a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie - including menus, trailers and special features - is copied to a single DVD with just one click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD - including menus, trailers, and special features - onto one or multiple discs.
A. DVD to DVD
1. 7 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
- Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
- Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
7. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD:
- Combine two DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into one DVD-9.
- Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
- Create your own special features collection disc.
8. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
9. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
B. DVD to Mobile
1. 6 DVD to Mobile copy modes available: Generic, iPod, PSP, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD title to PC MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod: Convert DVD title to Apple iPod MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
4. PSP: Convert DVD title to Sony PSP MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
- Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
- Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
4. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
5. Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
6. FREE lifetime upgrade.
7. FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide.
DVDFab 188.8.131.52 Final Multilingual + Patch-BRD : 58.12 MBChanges in DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (January 24, 2015):
New: Added support for new DVD copy protection as found on Japanese adult DVD discs.
New: Improved support for DVD copy protections.
New: Added online video download plug-in in Video Converter and Creator.
Fix: A crash problem when switching to Video Converter module after source is opened in Copy.
Fix: A problem that the output size is too small when compressing Blu-ray to BD25 with CUDA Lightning-Shrink in certain cases.
Fix: An error 1000 problem when copying the 2D source “The Maze Runner” in Blu-ray Copy main movie mode.
Fix: Improved the playback compatibility of the Blu-rays converted from DVDs in DVDFab Media Player.
Fix: An error 1000 problem when converting a Blu-ray to a 3D profile in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when converting Blu-ray to mkv.passthrough profile with trim selection in certain cases.
Fix: Improved the playback compatibility of the AVI videos converted from DVD/Blu-ray sources on TV and standalone player.
Fix: Improved the subtitle display effect when converting DVD to mkv/mp4 files with idx/sub and remuxed subtitles.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab read the file resolution wrong in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the subtitle is missing the last line when converting video files with external subtitles in Video Converter.
Fix: A problem that some .mp4 files cannot be opened in Video Converter and Creator.
Fix: A problem that black bar is added around the resulting Blu-ray when converting 16:9 VOB files in Creator.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.