DVDFab 22.214.171.124 Final
DVDFab is all you need to backup DVDs. DVDFab Platinum 3 is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on 5 years of DVD copy software development. DVDFab is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie. Just insert the movie and a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie - including menus, trailers and special features - is copied to a single DVD with just click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD - including menus, trailers, and special features - onto or multiple discs.
A. DVD to DVD
1. 7 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Cl, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Cl: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
- Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
- Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
7. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into DVD:
- Combine DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into DVD-9.
- Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
- Create your own special features collection disc.
8. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
9. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
B. DVD to Mobile
1. 6 DVD to Mobile copy modes available: Generic, iPod, PSP, Cell Ph, PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD title to PC MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod: Convert DVD title to Apple iPod MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
4. PSP: Convert DVD title to Sony PSP MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
- Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
- Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
4. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
5. Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
6. FREE lifetime upgrade.
7. FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide.
DVDFab 126.96.36.199 Final + crack-dll : 44.20 MBChanges in 188.8.131.52:
Fix: A decryption problem in certain cases.
Fix: Cannot open older BD+ discs in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when clicking “X” button to close the dialog in the process of Blu-ray disc analyzing.
Fix: A crash problem when copying Blu-ray disc "Prometheus" to DVD.
Fix: A crash problem when ripping DVD with vob.passthrough profile, and the option "Display the forced subtitle only" is enabled.
Fix: A freeze problem when ripping to PS3 profile with PAL DVD source.
Fix: An A/V sync problem when ripping DVD with iPh4.mp4.multichannel profile and CUDA is enabled, such as: Prometheus.
Fix: A subtitle/audio out of sync problem when ripping DVD, with vob.passthrough or mp4.h264.ac3 or mp4.h264.audiocopy profiles.
Fix: A problem that the human voice channel is wrong when ripping with mp4.h264.aac 5.1 channels profile.
Fix: A crash problem when converting with m2ts.ac3.normal profile and CUDA is enabled.
Fix: A freeze at the beginning problem when creating and CoreAVC decoder is enabled.
Fix: A problem that process failed when creating DVD, and the source file contains aac/1 audio track.
Fix: A freeze problem when creating .avi files to DVD/Blu-ray and DXVA is enabled.