DVDFab 188.8.131.52 Final
DVDFab is all you need to backup DVDs. DVDFab Platinum 3 is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on 5 years of DVD copy software development. DVDFab is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie. Just insert the movie and a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie - including menus, trailers and special features - is copied to a single DVD with just click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD - including menus, trailers, and special features - onto or multiple discs.
A. DVD to DVD
1. 7 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Cl, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Cl: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
- Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
- Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
7. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into DVD:
- Combine DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into DVD-9.
- Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
- Create your own special features collection disc.
8. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
9. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
B. DVD to Mobile
1. 6 DVD to Mobile copy modes available: Generic, iPod, PSP, Cell Ph, PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD title to PC MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod: Convert DVD title to Apple iPod MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
4. PSP: Convert DVD title to Sony PSP MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
- Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
- Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
4. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
5. Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
6. FREE lifetime upgrade.
7. FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide.
DVDFab 184.108.40.206 Final.incl.Crack-ChVL : 45.53 MBChanges in DVDFab 220.127.116.11 for Windows (January 8, 2012) :
New: Added support to add external subtitle for Main Movie mode in Blu-ray Copy.
New: Added fully featured profile editor.
New: Added support to create menu and other features for DVD Creator.
New: Added brand new internal preview engine.
New: Improved the user experience for Video Effect feature.
New: Improved command line support for DVDFab 9.
New: Added workaround for CUDA decoder/encoder error. DVDFab can switch to Software mode automatically to complete the task.
New: Added support to add external subtitle for DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and Video Converter.
New: Added chapter support for .mp4 file for Blu-ray Ripper.
New: Added mp4.passthrough profile for Blu-ray Ripper.
New: Added subpicture remux into file support for .mp4 file for Blu-ray Ripper.
New: Added new 39 profiles for Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper.
New: Added support 10 bit depth decoder for Video Converter and Blu-ray/DVD Creator.
Fix: A problem that wrong information for DVDFab Gold user in Summary.
Fix: A problem that cannot support Split feature for DVDFab Gold user.
Fix: A crash problem when ejecting the physical disc in certain cases.
Fix: A 700 error problem when copying Full Disc in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the added subtitle is truncated in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that cannot remux the subtitle into .mp4 file in Blu-ray Ripper.
Fix: An A/V sync problem when copying Blu-ray to DVD in certain cases.
Fix: A 504 error when ripping with 2-pass profiles in Blu-ray and DVD Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot open mp4.h264.aac.mp4 file source in Blu-ray Creator mode.
Fix: An aspect ratio problem in Blu-ray to DVD Converter.
Fix: A display problem for double line subtitles in DVD Creator.
Fix: A problem that cannot add external subtitle for Blu-ray Creator.