CyberLink WaveEditor 2.0.5816.0
CyberLink WaveEditor - a program for recording, analysis and editing of sound, built-in audio editor allows you to cut, split and merge your recordings, add to them the sound effects and filters, etc etc. The program is also present writer drives, allowing you to create your own audio CD which may be listened to on the computer, a home player.
In CyberLink WaveEditor, you can perform the following functions:
• import audio files in a variety of formats.
• download audio files from the Freesound web service.
• record custom audio using a microphone or other input device.
• crop and trim out unwanted portions from audio files with ease.
• full control over the adjustment of an audio file's master volume.
• apply a number of useful effects to audio files, including distortion, reverb, dynamic range compression, vocal removal, and more.
• import and apply custom VST plugin effects to your audio files.
• mix multiple audio tracks into one customized audio file.
• create CDs with the custom audio in your library.
CyberLink WaveEditor 2.0.5816.0 - just install : 54.85 MBWhat's new in version 2.0.5816.0:
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.