What's new in version 220.127.116.118:
New and enhanced features:
- Hiding objects: CorelDRAW allows you to hide objects and groups of objects, helping you edit objects in complex projects and experiment with your designs more easily.
- Retouching with the Healing Clone tool: The new Healing Clone tool in Corel PHOTO-PAINT lets you fix imperfections seamlessly by painting with sampled texture that matches the color of the surrounding area. Whether you want to remove a blemish, scar, or unwanted spot, you can accomplish your task with ease.
- Preparing images for canvas printing: The new Prep and Stretch docker in Corel PHOTO-PAINT lets you prepare your photos and images for canvas printing in three easy steps. By resizing, fine-tuning, and stretching the image, you can achieve the perfect composition for your wall art.
- Custom desktop color: You can change the color of the desktop, the area surrounding the drawing page in CorelDRAW or the image in Corel PHOTO-PAINT, to suit your documents.
- Enhanced node selection: You can now select adjacent nodes on curves by using the Shape tool while holding down Shift.
- Copying curve segments: CorelDRAW lets you copy and cut curve segments, and then paste them as objects, making it easy to extract subpaths or create adjacent shapes with similar contours.
- Opening documents in floating windows: When you open documents in Corel PHOTO-PAINT, by default they are displayed in tabbed view. You can now customize the application so that documents are opened in floating windows.
- Custom window border color: You can customize Corel CONNECT by changing the color of its borders.
Performance and stability:
- Changing the drawing scale in a custom box added to the user interface (UI) no longer causes instability in CorelDRAW.
- Grid values set in millimeters are preserved.
- Text in SVG files that originated from CGM files is now displayed accurately in Google Chrome.
- You can convert DWG files to CDR files.
- PDF files that contain CCITT fax compression on images within PDF can now be opened.
- PowerClip content is no longer centered when objects are overlapping.
- The appearance of linked objects is maintained in files exported with CorelDRAW.
- When working with the Imposition Layout tool in Print Preview, you can now use the Edit Margins option.
- You can use the Scale Factor and Lock controls in Print Preview.
- You can add text to tables that have 0-value margins.
- In French text, extra space is no longer added after an apostrophe.
- When you convert to curves text that has different fill colors, all colors are preserved.
- CorelDRAW no longer generates a font substitution message for fonts that are installed on your computer.
- You can use modifier keys with the Bézier tool and the Pen tool to create straight line segments.
- When using the B-Spline tool, you can now press Esc to cancel the curve, and Enter to end the curve.
- The Crop tool now works as expected on bitmaps.
- Accessing the Palette property of the Document class no longer produces an error.
- Saving projects to earlier versions of CorelDRAW no longer converts the text to curves.
- You can now drag and drop CDR, CPT, and JPEG files in the application window even after changing the On startup option (Tools > Options) from Welcome Screen to Nothing.