CorelCAD 2014.5 Build 14.4.51
Affordable and powerful CAD software - Experience industry-standard CAD features, precise 2D drafting and 3D design tools, and advanced .DWG file support—all at an affordable price—with CorelCAD™ 2014!
Open, edit and share files in .DWG format for easy collaboration with colleagues and suppliers. Communicate your ideas with precision using customizable 2D drafting and 3D design tools. Experience immediate productivity in an environment filled with industry-standard features such as the Ribbon UI and enhanced layer tools. Access and repurpose your design assets from within the new Design Resources. Enjoy the benefits of CorelDRAW® graphics support and the customizable options that deliver impressive speed and performance on both PC and Mac platforms.
- Precise 2D drafting and 3D design
- Advanced .DWG file and CorelDRAW graphics support
- Industry-standard tools
- Customizable for PC and Mac
Advanced .DWG file support
Open, edit and save files in .DWG format for worry-free collaboration with colleagues and suppliers. Save your drawings back to R12 .DWG or .DXF file format and recover damaged CAD files in all format versions.
Precise 2D drafting and 3D design
Achieve complex 2D drafting goals with precise onscreen snap and guide functionality. Naturally progress into the 3D design arena with 3D Solid Modeling tools for creating primitives and advanced 3D shapes using 3D editing operations.
Powerful CAD engine and CorelDRAW graphics
Experience a solid performance on the state-of-the-art ARES® CAD platform with 64-bit application power and the most recent OS support, plus support for CorelDRAW® (CDR)* and Corel DESIGNER® (DES)* direct file import and export.
Customizable options for PC and Mac
Enjoy a flexible hybrid (Windows PC and Mac) application that can be used in a variety of ways and offers a fully customizable UI and automation support, including LISP and VSTA*.
Home page -What's new in version 2014.5:
New and enhanced features
- Export for 3D printing (STL export) has been added as separate menu item in Export menu
- Command window method added for -MAKEFLATSNAPSHOT command
Performance and stability
- The following areas feature performance and stability improvements
3D Solid Modeling
- SWEEP command supporting polylines of 3 or more vertices
- Selecting faces improved in EDITSOLID command
- Non-supported 3D operations no longer result in invalid shapes when failing
- Application crash fixed, previously appearing when creating solids from objects with Batting line style
- Asian text input improved
- Vertical text editing improved
- Application crashes fixed, previously appearing in certain paste text or edit text operations
- Paste formatted text to note editor improved
- Documentation (Help) has been enhanced with regards to Print and Print configuration topics
- Mac OS X: Quality of TrueType font display improved in print and PDF export
- Generic improvements in Print/Print to PDF
- Export PDF: PlotStyle table assignment support added
- PDF export file size reduced
- ESRI *.SHP file import improved
- Application crashes fixed, previously happening with PDF Underlay (file specific)
- "Paste Selected" (Paste Special) command improved to support tables
- Copy button added to Smart Calculator
- Insert Block (INSERTBLOCK command) improved
- Block creation (MAKEBLOCK command) improved
- Display: Shaded view improved
- Display improvements for various operations (Pan/Zoom, hatch & gradient fills, refresh after edit operations)
- Product activation enhanced to support changing network devices
- VB.NET programming support (part of Microsoft VSTA) improved
- LISP: ARRAY command support improved
- LISP: support for user Prompts improvedCorelCAD 2014.5 Build 14.4.51 + Patch
(x86) : 207.75 MB
(x64) :227.32 MB