CoreCodec CoreAVC 2.0 for Windows is a complete solution for playing high quality HD H.264 videos on your Windows based computer. CoreAVC comes (in part) from the creators of the Matroska MKV Container (.mkv), So you know it's gotta be good!
The efficiency of CoreAVC in 'software' is often compared to be faster than other solutions that try to rely on 'hardware' to increase playback performance of H.264 video.
CoreAVC 2.0 fully supports GPU hardware acceleration with NVIDIA CUDA Technology, and works with other compatible NVIDIA Platforms like ION running on Windows XP, Vista, or 7.
Is fast becoming the industry standard for high quality H.264 playback. For the highend video zealots CoreAVC Professional Edition even supports SMP processors, allowing for even fast multitasking while playing back high-definition CoreAVC H.264 video.
* New! Supports Windows 7
* New! 32/64 bit Support
* New! NVIDIA CUDA GPU support
* Supports up to 16 CPU Cores
* QuadHD Resolution Support
* Uses Directshow for MKV
* Includes the Haali Media Splitter
* Full Interlaced support
The CoreAVC SDK is one of the most advanced yet simple SDK's for developers to easily add H.264 support within their products. The SDK features:
* Directshow/GStreamer support
* Supports all modern OS's
* ARM/MIPS/PPC/32/64bit CPU's
* NVIDIA CUDA GPU support
* ARM Cortex NEON A8 support
* RMI MAE GPU Support
* Library/Source code options
Haali Media Splitter (20091112)
- ADD: Official 64bit support
- ADD: Official support for Windows 7
- ADD: Custom fourcc option for windows 7
- ADD: Silent install flags for each install option
- CHG: Disabled explorer thumbnail support (off by default)
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.