CloneBD 18.104.22.168 Multilingual
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
Supports all regions (A,B,C)
Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
3D support coming soon...
H.265/HEVC support coming soon...
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
Blu-ray drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays
Home Page -Whats New :
- fix: prevent files from getting extremely large (> 200 GB or more)
- fix: add data recovery point when AVC SEI data is corrupt
- fix: DVD subtitles in MP4/MKV (bug introduced in 22.214.171.124)
- fix: interlaced AVC video
- fix: VC-1 decoder (lower 8 lines that aren't part of video [1920x1088])
- fix: AVC PAFF (interlaced)
- fix: AVC MBAFF (interlaced)
- fix: AVC telecine (3:2 pulldown)
- fix: AVC field video back to frames
- fix: DVD PG sub encoder (very large images)
- fix: Matroska audio ordering
- fix: Matroska audio/video distance (byte delta)
- fix: AAC audio channel ordering
- fix: LPCM packing of BE values (wrong float convert)
- fix: DTS audio channel ordering (SL/SR inverted)
- fix: E-AC3 TrueHD decoder (MLP)
- fix: E-AC3 audio channel ordering
- fix: memory crash in HEVC encoder
- fix: PS3 ISO file container ("MP4"), wrong markers
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languagesCloneBD 126.96.36.199 Multilingual + patch-Cerberus | 31.86 MB