CADintosh X 7.5.3 Retail Multilingual | MacOSX | 23 MB
Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
CADintosh is a high performance 2D CAD program for technical draftsmen and designers. You benefit from professional and well thought-out functions for all your design requirements – all for an unbeatable price with excellent value for money.
Key features: Lines and tools
- 8 pens with freely definable line widths and line colors
- 6 line types: full line, dotted line, chain line, dotted line with two dots, zigzag line, short dotted line
- Individual mode: line widths from 0.0 to 99.99 mm, and each element can be designated a different color, pattern and width (not compatible to HPGL)
- Functions available for lines, circles, dimensioning, hatching, X lines, etc.
Support for groups and layers
- 32,000 groups
- 1,024 layers
- Unregistered version is limited to simple layer management
- Registered version contains complex layer management (names for layer sets, help windows)
- Import and export of DXF, HPGL, IGES and PICT (version 6) or PDF (version 7)
- Unicode support (Version 7)
- Support for symbol libraries for the import and export of symbols (Registered Version ONLY ; unregistered version supports internal symbols)
- Alternative units, e.g. for inches
- Runs natively in Mac OS X
Requirements: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Home Page - http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.