A better way to create and publish websites.
Today, we have many tools and services that help make creating
and publishing websites more enjoyable and efficient. Such as template engines, CSS preprocessors, CoffeeScript, local web servers,
cloud hosting and auto reloading.
Combined, they can significantly improve your workflow.
But they can also be difficult to set up. Cactus wraps all of these technologies into an elegant, easy to use Mac app, helping you
build better sites, faster.
What's New in Version 1.1.6
- Added RSS feed to Blog Template
- Added a button to empty the console
- Added an 'Open Existing' button
- Added clear button to console window
- Added Compass, Blueprint and Bourbon Support
- Added welcome page for first time users
- Added opening of sites is now in the background
- Added made with Cactus link to templates
- Bugfix: close button dissapearing
- Bugfix: SCSS files compiling starting with _
- Bugfix: impartial project exports
- Bugfix: unicode bug in project name
- Bugfix: save over existing project
Size: 19 MB
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.