BurnAware Professional 7.3 Final
The final release of BurnAware Professional is out. The popular, powerful and straight-forward disc burning tool.
BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies.
- Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Append or update Multisession discs
- Create Bootable CD or DVD
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
- Create DVD-Video discs
- Make standard or boot disc images
- Copy disc to ISO image
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Erase or format rewritable disc
- Check disc for read errors
- Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs
- Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously
One of the most noticeable feature is an user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Another great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and very stable burning process. Plus support of latest OS – Windows 8.1, as well as any version starting from Windows XP, both 32 and 64 bits.
Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying and many more.
BurnAware Professional 7.3 Final + Patch : 22.7 MBChanges in BurnAware 7.3 (29-Jul-2014):
– Added skin/theme support to graphical user interface.
– Added 12 skins/themes, both transparent and non-transparent.
– Added feature to disable skin/theme (select “None” in “Skins” list).
– Updated installer and translations.
– Minor improvements to user interface.
– Resolved problem with reading high capacity DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
– Fixed possible bug with extracting of large files (>2 Gb).