Brightness Guide 2.4
Brightness Guide — Improves Brightness of Unevenly Lightened Photos. The program improves brightness of unevenly lightened photos, lighting dark areas while keeping light areas intact. Parameters of lighting can be selected in real time, when change of settings cause immediate change of the image. The program will help to improve photos with defects of brightness which are caused by photoflash (too dark background), by a deep shadow or backlighting.
This program offers the following tools:
● Resize — allows you to change the image size.
● Crop — allows you to cut out an area of an image.
● Text — designed for inscribing images.
● Rotation — allows you to rotate an image by any angle.
● Lighting - illuminates dark areas of an image while keeping the light areas intact.
Home Page -Brightness Guide 2.4 + patch-ADMIN : 5.29 MB