avast! Pro Antivirus & Internet Security & Premier 2015 10.3.2223 Final
All latest editions of avast! 2015! avast! now protects over 200 million PCs, Macs, and Androids worldwide – more than anyone else. And it just got even better!
avast! Pro Antivirus is for people and companies that want a customized computer security package. Antivirus and internet protection components in avast! Pro Antivirus are built for easy integration with existing firewalls in users' home or work computers. Pro Antivirus has two major additions to the core protection elements in avast! Free Antivirus: the Script Engine and the Sandbox.
Automatic updates of your software
Most virus and malware threats exploit security holes in outdated versions of popular software like browsers, email clients, etc. As it’s bothersome but vital to update all those programs manually, Premier does it for you.
Access your computer over the Internet
You can connect to your Premier-equipped computer even when you’re on the other side of the globe. The AccessAnywhere feature allows you to view your desktop and access your files from any computer in the world that has any version of avast! installed.
Military-grade permanent deletion of your sensitive files
It’s easy for someone to recover deleted files from your hard drive or portable drives. Because of that, you may want to use a secure method to purge your sensitive data (bank statements, photos, etc.). This is exactly what Premier’s Data Shredder does on a military-grade security level.
Make your computer a data fortress
Your private data shouldn’t be available to anyone but you. So the silent firewall in Premier blocks hackers from stealing sensitive personal data from your PC. This new version was rebuilt to make faster decisions, work even better with Windows, and fully support IPv6.
Say "Goodbye" to spam & phishing scams
The majority of spam includes harmful ‘phishing’ links built specifically to exploit your PC or credit card data. This type of phishing email tries to convince you it’s from a legitimate sender. Our anti-spam technology filters out such nuisances to save your time and protect you from potential headaches.
Did it break? Fix it!
If anything nasty happens to your computer and some malware blocks access to your avast!, you fortunately were able to create an image of your avast! setup on a USB stick or CD/DVD ahead of time, which will help you restore the PC to its normal functions.
Intelligent antivirus, anti-spyware, & anti-malware
Not just a marketing phrase! Our DynaGen-powered antivirus streams hundreds of tiny real-time updates to your PC’s virus database each day, to catch new malware faster. Its decisions are based on artificial intelligence that works inside the algorithm responsible for analyzing suspicious files.
Run shady files in a virus-proof environment
Unsure if the file you just downloaded is safe? Run it in the Sandbox, a virtual environment where you can run even the most heavily infected files safely. But you’ll know if it’s safe anyway, with our FileRep (file-reputation scanning) technology.
Our crowd in the cloud
avast! CommunityIQ is one of the world’s fastest signature-based malware data sources. This early warning system is based on data from tens of millions of our customers who – anonymously – share any new pieces of malware they encounter.
avast! Pro Antivirus 2015 10.3.2223 + license : 195.86 MBWhat's new in version 2015:
- HTTPS scanning. Now, we are able to detect and decrypt TLS/SSL protected traffic in our Web-content filtering component. We are using our own generated certificates that are added into the Root Certificate store in Windows and also into major browsers. This feature will protect you against viruses coming through HTTPs traffic as well as adding compatibility for SPDY+HTTPS/ HTTP 2.0 traffic. You can tune/disable this feature in the settings section.
- Home Network Security. Scan your home network for vulnerabilities (wifi status, connected devices, router settings, factory passwords, etc.). This is quite a new approach as we are trying to discover potential problems not isolated on the particular device only, but in the entire network of devices you use or connect to the Internet from.
- SecureDNS (this feature is active in the paid versions only). We are introducing a new provider which guards against unprotected DNS/DNS hijack on a router/client (including unsecured networks, public ones, etc.).
- Smart Scan. Integrated all on demand scans into one (Antivirus, Software updates, Home Network, GrimeFighter). One scan, different results and recommendations.
- New Support System. Easy contact for paid users to submit a ticket with all info included automatically. Improved knowledge base for free users. Help is completely online and is more up to date.
- General bugfixing. This covers a lot of stability and performance changes in all components (but the main focus was traditionally on the network and engine components).
- GrimeFighter Free. GrimeFighter will offer free cleaning of junk files and tuning of system settings. These tasks are performed by our Zilch and Torque minions. Other minion functions remain as paid-for features.
- AVAST NG. A hardware based virtualization solution capable of running each Windows process in standalone safe virtualized environment (VM) and fully integrated to your desktop. Each process is executed in its own instance of VM, which means totally isolated from your other applications. This feature is now powering the Avast DeepScreen, resulting in better detection. The technology will also eventually power the Sandbox and SafeZone components (although it does not now).
avast! Internet Security 2015 10.3.2223 + license : 211.86 MB
avast! Premier Antivirus 2015 10.3.2223 + license : 211.86 MB