Ashampoo HDD Control 3.00 Multilingual
The hard drive is one of the most important components of your computer. Even if a hard drive works flawlessly, it should still be regularly checked and maintained. This way an imminent hard drive failure can be detected early and might be prevented. If suddenly major problems occur or if your hard drive even completely fails, data loss might be the result.
Make sure you are prepared for such a situation. Ashampoo HDD Control can notify you early so that your valuable data won't become the victim of a hardware crash. Now Ashampoo HDD Control offers even more functions to check the status of your hard drive(s).
Use for example the S.M.A.R.T self-test or adjust the noise level and power management of your hard drive(s) (if supported). Furthermore you can restore accidentally deleted files and folders with Ashampoo HDD Control. Get to know the all-rounder for monitoring, maintenance and defragmentation, and check the health status and performance of your hard drive(s) today.
- Constant monitoring of your hard drive(s) (also for multi-user systems)
- Extended user interface with extensive hints and information on health, performance and temperature of the hard drive(s)
- Significantly extended support for external USB hard drives and solid state drives (SSDs)
- Support of S.M.A.R.T self-test (if supported by the hard drive)
- Adjustment of the noise level and power management of your hard drive(s) (if supported by the hard drive)
- Data recovery – recovering deleted files and folders
- Fully automatic, "proactive" defragmentation of the hard drive(s)
- Online retrieval of achieved benchmark results of your hard drive model(s)
The benchmark function checks the performance of your hard drive(s) and provides a clear, graphic overview of the performance evaluation and information on data transfer rates and access times. In order to get more information on the performance of your hard drive(s) you can compare your benchmark results with those of other users with the same hard drive model. Therefore a database retrieves online information on the on average achieved benchmark results of your hard drive model(s).
Don't you find it annoying to clean up your hard drive(s) regularly and to delete temporary or unused files in order to gain more disc space? From now on Ashampoo HDD Control will automatically do this job for you.
Fully Automatic Defragmentation
A defragmentation is a way to rearrange the data on a hard drive to increase performance. If an element, for example a file on the hard drive, is erased, an empty space will occur there. Among the common methods Ashampoo HDD Control uses the so-called "proactive" defragmentation, which makes use of your work breaks to analyze the level of disk fragmentation and do a fully automatic defragmentation, if necessary.
Data recovery for emergencies
It's very annoying, if important data are deleted by mistake. With Ashampoo HDD Control these files might not be lost forever. The software offers to recover deleted files and folders with the integrated data recovery. Just select the relevant files and restore them with Ashampoo HDD Control.
Ashampoo HDD Control 3.00 Multilingual + Regfile-TE : 13.89 MB