Apple Logic Studio 9.1.5 Mac OSX | 1.67 GB
Apple Logic Pro is an advanced music creation and audio production tool. A thoughtfully redesigned Logic Pro 9 makes it easier than ever to translate musical inspiration into professional productions. A range of powerful, easy-to-use features puts sophisticated tools at your fingertips, and complete surround support lets you make incredible, immersive music.
- Resolves an issue which could cause unexpected feedback in Logic after importing a song from GarageBand for iPad.
- Selecting the â€œOpen Apogee Control Panelâ€ command will now launch Apogeeâ€™s Maestro 2 application if a Duet 2 is attached.
Performance and Stability
- Resolves an issue in which Logic might quit unexpectedly when creating a new project.
- Resolves an issue in which Logic might quit unexpectedly when moving audio regions in the Arrange window.
- Resolves an issue introduced in Logic 9.1.4 in which LFO sync for some Logic plug-ins did not sound as expected.
- Resolves an issue introduced in Logic 9.1.4 in which automating the Wet/Dry mix control in Delay Designer resulted in zipper noise.
- The EVB3 plug-in now correctly responds to sustain off messages.
- Direct text input of the pitch reference for the Tuner plug-in now works correctly.
- Fixes ain issue in which performing undo after recording a MIDI take sometimes caused the MIDI track to stop sounding.
- The â€œToggle Zoom to Fit Selection or All Contentsâ€ key command now correctly recalls the the previous zoom view rather than zooming in on the entire project.
- Resolves an issue introduced in Logic 9.1.4 in which some regions might shift out of position after using the Pack Take Folder command.
- Fixes an issue in which Japanese key command sets were not available if Logic was updated to version 9.1.4 before launching Logic for the first time.
- Resolves a rare take folder issue in which performing undo after deleting a comp section could cause regions in subsequent tracks to shift to the next adjacent track.
- Fixes an issue in which take folders would not sound on soloed tracks if the Track Mute/Solo mode was set to CPU-saving (Slow Response).
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 1GB RAM
- PCI Express, ExpressCard/34, USB, or FireWire-based audio interface recommended
Took HOURS To Upload.
Takes Only 5 sec. To Say Thanks.
So Please Say Thanks To Keep This Topic Alive.
Feel Free To Ask if You Have Any Difficulty.