Ansys 13.0 Win32 & Win64 SP2 nCode DesignLife SP1 Tutorials
Ansys 13.0 Win32 & Win64 SP2 nCode DesignLife SP1 Tutorials | 20.42 GB
NSYS 13.0 includes a great number of new and advanced features that make it easier, faster and cheaper for customers to bring new products to market, with a high degree of confidence in the ultimate results they will achieve.
The product suite delivers new benefits in three major areas:
- Greater accuracy and fidelity: As engineering requirements and design complexity increase, simulation software must produce more accurate results that reflect changing operating conditions over time.
- Higher productivity: ANSYS 13.0 includes dozens of features that minimize the time and effort product development teams invest in simulation.
- More computational power: For some engineering simulations, ANSYS 13.0 can provide speedup ratios that are five to 10 times greater than previous software releases. Even complex multiphysics simulations can be accomplished more quickly and efficiently, speeding up product development and market launch initiatives.
ANSYS 13.0 builds on the foundation of previous ANSYS releases, taking product development to the next level by continuing the evolution of Smart Engineering Simulation. By compressing design cycles, optimizing product performance across multiple physics, maximizing the accuracy of virtual prototypes, and automating the simulation process, ANSYS is making it easier and faster than ever to bring innovative new products to market ? which has become imperative in today?s difficult economy.
Ansys 13.0 nCode DesignLife 7.0 SP1 (x86/x64)
Fatigue occurs over time as materials within a product are stressed by repeated usage. Engineering simulation analysis using ANSYS nCode DesignLife technology helps product developers avoid such in-field failures along with resulting warranty problems and costs.
Advanced fatigue analysis capabilities of nCode DesignLife, a leading durability software from HBM used by OEMs and their suppliers around the world, has been fully integrated into the ANSYS Workbench environment. Using ANSYS nCode DesignLife technology mechanical engineers can address complex product life and durability issues, all before a prototype is ever built.
The combination of the ANSYS Workbench platform, and nCode DesignLife technology, creates a simulation environment where fatigue analysis can easily be added to the structural mechanics process using the ANSYS standard drag-and drop interface.
A predetermined time series of loadings, for example as measured in a vehicle on a test track, are applied using the simulated FEA responses from ANSYS Mechanical software over a large number of repetitions. Based on material failure data gathered from experiments, the fatigue failure that occurs as a result of the simulated cyclic loadings can be predicted.
Ansys Tutorials - Power Point - PDF - Video
3. Blade Modeler
Intro to CFX
Multiphase Flow Modeling
CFX Multiphase for Nuclear Industry
8. EKM (Engineering Knowledge Management)
9. Explicit Dynamics
10. Finite Element Modeler
Intro to FLUENT
Heat Transfer Modeling
Modeling Rotating Machinery
Turbulent Flow Modeling
Advanced User Defined Function (UDF) Tutorials
12. ICEM CFD
Intro to ANSYS Mechanical
Low Frequency Electromagnetics
Using Command Objects in ANSYS Mechanical
Rigid and Flexible Dynamic Analysis
15. Mechanical APDL
20. HFSS (High Frequency Structure Simulation)
21. Q3D Extractor (EM simulation of circuit boards)
22. SIWave (Another EM simulator..)
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.