Adobe SpeedGrade CC 7.2.1 Multilingual
Deliver balanced color and distinctive, vibrant looks for any type of video production. Grade faster with more connected tools, over a dozen powerful new features, and a redesigned interface that's both intuitive and familiar for Adobe® Premiere® Pro users. SpeedGrade® CC gives you access to ongoing updates as soon as they're released, and integrates with other Adobe video tools for smooth start-to-finish video production. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
SpeedGrade® CC is part of Creative Cloud™. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And with Behance® integration, you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Redesigned user interface
With a completely redesigned interface that will look familiar to Adobe® Premiere® Pro users, SpeedGrade CC puts all your tools right where you need them. An updated grading panel incorporates more controls, and the new Media Browser and Look Manager provide fast access to shots and grades.
Matching the look of clips can be tedious and time-consuming. Shot Matcher lets you work faster by automatically correcting for subtle differences in footage to achieve a consistent feel between shots, within scenes, and across your entire project.
Grade with confidence using reference-quality external monitors and Adobe Mercury Transmit. Support for selected SDI output cards such as AJA and Matrox lets you view color-critical work with the utmost accuracy.
Lumetri Deep Color Engine
Put fast and precise color science to work. The Lumetri™ Deep Color Engine uses 32-bit floating-point processing, so you can make your shots look their best. Natively grade RAW and high dynamic range material from digital cinema cameras in real time.
Film stock emulations
Apply the depth and unique character of film to your digital video footage. Choose from a variety of classic film stock presets to give your productions a richer, more cinematic look.
Powerful layer-based grading
Customize grading layer names to easily organize complex grades while crafting stunning looks with creativity and precision. Use keys and masks to fine-tune corrections, add custom look layers to create visual impact, or use presets for quick results.
Save graded stills of your work and quickly access them to use as references. Import JPEG images from other tools, such as Adobe Photoshop®, to guide your color-grading decisions.
Expanded control surface support
Work the way you want: with a standard keyboard and mouse, a trackball, or a trackpad. For more precise control, move to professional grading panels from Tangent Devices like the Wave, the CP200 — and now, the Element.
Adobe workflow integration
Go from script to screen with an integrated workflow. Load complex SpeedGrade looks in Adobe Premiere Pro. Export looks to Adobe After Effects® or Photoshop. Drag EDLs from Adobe Premiere Pro onto the SpeedGrade timeline for grading and finishing.
- Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8 (64 bit). Refer to the FAQ for more information about Windows 8 support.*
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- 1440x900 display required (1920x1080 display and second professionally calibrated viewing display recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Dedicated GPU card with at least 1GB VRAM required for optimal performance (NVIDIA Quadro 4000, 5000, or 6000 recommended)
- QuickTime 7.6.8 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Tangent Element control surface recommended; Tangent CP200 family and Tangent Wave control surface also supported
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.
Home Page -Adobe SpeedGrade CC 7.2.1 Multilingual + Patch : 354.96 MB