Adobe Animate CC 2015 15.1.1 Multilingual (MacOSX)
Flash Professional is now Adobe Animate CC. Support for evolving web standards comes standard. Design interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools and publish them to multiple platforms — including Flash/AIR, HTML5 Canvas, WebGL or even custom platforms — and reach viewers on virtually any desktop or mobile device.
Animations that look amazing.
See how the leading vector animation toolset helps you work faster and create content that looks terrific on everything from mobile devices to the latest ultra high-resolution displays.
• Vector art brushes let you modify the path of a stroke after drawing it and scale to any resolution with no loss of quality.
• Convert existing Flash ads to HTML5 Canvas or create them from scratch, so they're optimized for any browser.
• Export to 4K and higher resolutions to make sure your videos will look great on the latest Ultra HD TVs and monitors.
• Complex animations are easier now that the Motion Editor gives you granular control over motion tween properties.
Animate CC 2015 Features:
Assets at your fingertips with Creative Cloud Libraries
Browse and access brushes, colors, graphics and other creative assets in libraries that are available in Animate and other Creative Cloud apps. Libraries sync to Creative Cloud, and assets can be linked so that when one is changed, you and your team can choose to update it across any projects.
Find the perfect asset in Adobe Stock
The new Adobe Stock marketplace lets you find, license and manage royalty-free images and vector graphics from directly within Animate. Choose from 45 million assets, save your selection to your Creative Cloud Libraries and then drag it into your project to use. You can also license video assets directly from the Adobe Stock marketplace.
Design with Adobe Typekit
Access thousands of Adobe Typekit fonts from right within your font menu and apply them to your Animate web projects. Fonts from top tier foundries are all part of your Creative Cloud membership.
Greater flexibility with vector art brushes
New vector art brushes let you modify the path of a stroke after it’s been drawn and scale to any resolution without loss of quality. You can also make custom brushes and import brushes created with Adobe Capture CC.
4K+ video export
Use custom resolution export to ensure that your videos will look great on the latest Ultra HD televisions and monitors.
Improved brushes and pencils
Easily draw smooth, precise vector outlines along a curve and get faster live previews.
Give new life to older projects by resizing and optimizing them for any resolution, such as HiDPI, Retina and 4K displays.
Easily sync audio with your animations
Attach and control audio looping directly on the Timeline for perfect synchronization without having to code.
360° rotatable canvas
Rotate the canvas on any pivot point as you draw, just like you would with paper and pencil, to get perfect angles and strokes.
Color changes made easy
Name tagged colors so you can change one and have it automatically update across your entire composition.
HTML5 Canvas templates
Easily produce rich interactive ads and other content by creating reusable HTML5 Canvas wrapper templates within Animate that can be modified with any code editor.
Colored onion skinning
Easily orchestrate complex animations now that you can see multiple adjacent frames with different color and alpha values on the stage.
And so much more
Also includes: The ability to package animations as OAM files, import SVG files directly onto the stage using Creative Cloud Libraries or the File Import command and more.
Adobe Animate CC 2015 15.1.1 Multilingual (MacOSX) | 1.29 GBSystem Requirements:
• Multicore Intel processor
• Mac OS X v10.9 (64 bit), v10.10 (64 bit), or v10.11 (64 bit)
• 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
• 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
• 1024x900 display (1280x1024 recommended)
• QuickTime 10.x soft ware recommended
• Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.