Adobe Acrobat is a multitalented business application. You can use it to lock down electronic documents, create press-ready color pages, or produce form-laden documents that feed data to a database. But judging from the beta I tried of Adobe Acrobat X Pro ($728 when released in fourth quarter 2010), the latest iteration will be much more Web-aware, and it will be able to bring new life to formerly staid, static electronic documents.
* Convert or scan to PDF
* Export and edit PDF files
* Combine files from multiple applications
* Increase productivity and process consistency
* Streamline online document reviews
* Collect data with fillable PDF forms
* Protect PDF files and documents
* Comply with PDF and accessibility standards
* Read, search, and share PDF files
How to install:
1. Run acrobat.setup_mindxpert.exe
2. Open keygen.exe and generate a serial to install the application.
3. Close app after install finishes.
4. Copy 2 dll files from the archive (Acrobat.dll, amtlib.dll) and paste to installation dir.
5. Run disable_activation.cmd.
6. Enjoy - mindxpert.
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.