Active Password Changer Professional 184.108.40.206 LiveCD
Active@ Password Changer is designed for resetting local administrators and users passwords on Windows operating system in case an Administrator's password is forgotten or lost. You don't need to re-install and re-configure the operating system to log into Windows. With Active@ Password Changer you can log in as an Administrator or a particular user with a blank password.
Active@ Password Changer also provides the ability to manage with during which days and times of the week that the user account is permitted to log on to the computer, which is useful for preventing the logging on for account you choose (or remove that kind of prohibition).
- Resets Admin's / User's Password.
- Detects / Displays All SAM Files.
- Displays All Information.
- Disables Force Smart Card Login.
- Support for MBR / GBT.
- Support for FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+.
- Support for IDE SATA eSATA USB SSD SCSI.
- Ability to Manage Logon Time.
- Old OS Supported.
Recovers Windows (32-bit & 64-bit):
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 Windows Server Platforms: 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000.
DOS version requires:
- MS-DOS, PC-DOS, DR-DOS, FreeDOS, OpenDOS.
Active Password Changer Professional 220.127.116.11 LiveCD + License | 275.44 MB
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.