Active File Recovery Professional Corporate 14.0.2
Active@ File Recovery is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally files and directories, that have been lost or deleted from your Windows system. It allows you to recover files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted after avoiding the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete) and allows you to recover data after formatting or loss of partitions. Active@ File Recovery will also undelete files that have been lost by damage, virus or directory destruction. The utility scans computer hard drives in minutes and displays all files which can be recovered.
The Enterprise package of Active@ File Recovery also includes a Partition Recovery tool. They can be launched from the bootable CD to work with a crashed or failing computer system.
Active@ File Recovery Enterprise installation package contains a CD/DVD ISO image that you can burn to get a bootable CD or DVD with a lightweight version of Windows 7 running in RAM (WinPE 3.0). It is the only way to recover your data in the case that your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the damaged Hard Disk Drive to another machine.
• Support for exFAT, Unix UFS, Apple HFS+ and Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs file systems
• Support for 4096 byte sector size HDDs
• Support for RAW-Compressed images and RAW images manually composed from several chunks
• Support for VMWARE & VirtualPC HDD images: open and work as with regular HDDs
• New built-in signatures supported (Adobe *.pdf, RAR archives *.rar, Flash *.swf, QuickTime *.m4). User-defined signatures can be created and loaded
• Support for multi-tasking: user can QuickScan found volumes and recover data while SuperScan is in progress
• SuperScan progress: displays a map of scanned sectors and found meta-data while scanning
• Configuration parameters stored locally and re-loaded upon next use
• Recovers from virtually connected volumes, like TrueCrypt encrypted disks
• Improved SuperScan algorithms – detects more deleted partitions and reveals more files for recovery
• Scan speed increased 2 to 4 times, with significant reduction in system memory consumption
• Keyboard shortcuts added — many operations can be performed without use of a mouse
• Integrated Active@ Disk Editor (HEX Viewer) and Active@ Organizer utilities
• Search results displayed with full path and support hierarchical structure
• SuperScan process displays various details, including sector info, time elapsed and time remaining, as well as found meta-data
• Advanced filtering of volumes found by SuperScan
• Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing non-English characters (ex. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
• Reconstructs and recovers severely damaged MFT records on NTFS
Active File Recovery Professional Corporate 14.0.2 + Key : 26.51 MB