Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 6525 Final | 284.3 MB
Acronis is a leading backup software, disaster recovery, and secure data access provider to consumers, small-medium businesses, and enterprises. Acronis solutions include physical, virtual, and cloud server backup software, storage management, secure file sharing, and system deployment. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis products provide easy, complete, and safe solutions for data in local, remote, cloud, and mobile devices. When it comes to new generation data protection, Acronis is the undisputed leader.
The new Acronis True Image 2015 takes complete care of your digital world - no matter what device you keep it on. Protect up to 3 computers - either Mac or PC. Enjoy the new, faster disk imaging technologies, data migration and the ability to backup virtual machines. Add cloud backup that works seamlessly with all your devices. Data protection has never been so easy.
• Full System Image Backup. Backup your entire system image - that is all your apps, files, user accounts, exact configurations, and even the OS in one compressed file.
• Easy recovery. Get your computer back to where it was at any given moment - no need to reinstall your OS, or use any additional tools.
• Cloud backup support. Choose your cloud backup plan to Save your whole system to a secure online location with no space limitations, and access it anytime, anywhere.
• Parallels compatible. If you work with Parallels desktop 9 or later, your virtual system is backed up exactly the same way as your Mac. Other virtual machines are supported, too.
• Easy to use. True Image is made easy, intuitive and automated - so that you're just a mouse click away from complete data protection. PC or Mac, you'll know what to do.
• Universal Restore. Move your system from any PC to any PC - no matter what make or model you use.
What's new in this version:
- Brand new UI-Creating a backup is straightforward and navigation is very user friendly.
- Entire PC backup-To back up your computer, just click on "Entire PC" in backup source, and we will select your internal drives for you. We still have a more advanced option for backup source, in case you would like to backup certain partitions.
- A new joint Acronis Bootable Media builder-Just click on it and select what kind of bootable media you need: Acronis Rescue Media or WinPE.
- New simple way of WinPE media creation-Once you select it in the Acronis Bootable Media builder, we create it for you; and in case AIK/ADK is required - we will suggest the correct version.
- New option to send feedback right from the product-With just one click, you can send system report information and your feedback directly to the Acronis Development team
- New offer: Acronis True Image Unlimited with unlimited Cloud storage.
System requirements and supported media
Acronis True Image 2015 requires the following hardware:
• Processor Pentium 1 GHz.
• 1 GB RAM.
• 1.5 GB of free space on a hard disk.
• CD-RW/DVD-RW drive or USB flash drive for bootable media creation.
• Screen resolution is 1152 x 720.
• Mouse or other pointing device (recommended).
Acronis True Image 2015 has been tested on the following operating systems:
• Windows XP SP3
• Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
• Windows 8 (all editions)
• Windows 8.1 (all editions)
Release Notes for Acronis True Image 2015 Update 1
Release date: November 27, 2014
• Online backup of Entire PC was improved: it is now possible to exclude files that are already protected by other applications.
• The Account and License tabs were merged to create a better user experience. All information about serial number and cloud subscription is in one place.
• Operations with backup, like edit or removal, can now be performed by right-clicking in the backup list.
• Backup status notifications now appear with a new design and are available by clicking on the status icon.
• Online backup has a new option: users can select the data center where the backup will be stored.
List of fixed issues
• The Port and Encryption fields are missing in email notification settings.
• Japanese characters are displayed incorrectly under bootable media based on WinPE 5.0.
• The Clone feature is not available after purchase of the full version. A restart of Acronis True Image is required.
• Acronis True Image window has incorrect size on a 27" monitor with 2560x1440 resolution.
• On the Backup tab, the red badge doesn't disappear after the failed backup is deleted.
• An incorrect error message appears when trying to recover files from a disconnected drive.
• In WinPE media builder, the link to Windows 8.1 ADK leads to Windows 8.0 ADK.
List of known issues
• It is not possible to create a bootable media in Acronis True Image with an Acronis Disk Director component in it.
• If, during backup to a USB drive, you remove the destination, the incomplete backup version will not be removed.
• It is not possible to delete a long path in the Backup Exclusion window.
• In the Notification area, the Acronis icon does not display the name of the backup, from which the recovery is being performed.
• After an online backup is paused, the Delete button is not available for this backup for 3-5 seconds.
Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 6525 BootCD
Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 6525 Media Addon