Acousticsamples - Kawai EX PRO Concert Grand Piano(MULTIFORMAT)
Fomat: KONTAKT, HALION, MACHFIVE, SFZ | 24Bits/48Khz | RAR= 16.37 GB
The Kawai-EX Pro sample Library is a fabulous, powerfull and bright 9-foot 276cm KAWAI EX concert grand piano that used to be in the Kennedy center in Washington DC. Formats: KONTAKT, HALION, MACHFIVE, SFZ.
KAWAI-EX PRO can be used with :
MOTU MachFive 3.
Kontakt sampler full version the free kontakt player will only let you use it as a demo. Versions for kontakt 2 to 4 are included.
The ASPlayer that works as AU or VST on MAC and PC, this version is fully working but has a little less features than the kontakt version, and more than the other samplers.
The EXS24 sampler that comes with Logic pro and in Garageband if you do the following: Place the .exs file and the samples in the Sampler Instrument directory and the Sampler files folders in the Library/Application support/GarageBand/Instument Library/Sampler/ Directory..
Steinberg Halion 3.
The free Cakewalk SFZ player or any other sfz player.
This Library is the result of a collaboration with Lance Herring
5 "pedal up" layers, 5 "pedal down" layers, and 15 release samples per note.
Multiple mic position and mixing from the interface.
Multiple releases depending on time. They have been carefully picked up for each note to really reproduce the real mechanical behaviour of a note.
Sympathetic resonance (pedal down samples).
Thumps samples and Automatic Pedal noises samples.
Custom kontakt interface that let you modify the response of the piano as well as its tone and the volume of the releases and the pedal.
Ability to save polyphony by enabling / disabling each position.
• 17,49 Go of stereo samples, recorded at 24 bits, 48khz from concert KAWAI-EX Grand Piano.
• The Kawai-EX PRO sample Library is a fabulous 9-foot 276cm KAWAI EX concert grand piano that used to be in the Kennedy center in Washington DC.
• This Library is the result of a collaboration with Lance Herring
• 17,49Go sample bank, no loops Recorded at 24Bits/48Khz
• 5 "pedal up" layers, 5 "pedal down" layers, and 15 release samples per note.
• Multiple mic position and mixing from the nalkxava interface.
• Multiple releases depending on time. They have been carefully picked up for each note to really reproduce the real mechanical behaviour of a note.
• Sympathetic resonance pedal down samples.
• Thumps samples and Automatic Pedal noises samples.
• Custom kontakt interface that let you modify the response of the piano as well as its tone and the volume of the releases and the pedal.
• Ability to save polyphony by enabling / disabling each position.
• KONTAKT 3 optimized for Kontakt 3.5. Easy to use KONTAKT interface.