ACDSee 18.2.250 (x86/x64)
ACDSee 18 allows photographers to carry out all of the essential elements of the creative photography process and distribution in one place. Managing your growing photo collection has never been this painless.
ACDSee 18 is packed with tools to help you organize your photos, perfect your best, and inspire your friends and family. With an impressive array of automatic functions designed to keep your workflow flowing, a host of new filters to keep the creativity coming, and quick access to the cloud, ACDSee 18 gives you unprecedented efficiency.
Intel® Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel® Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
310 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c
Ghostscript 8.0 - for PDF support
Windows Media® Player 9.0
ACDSee 18.2.250 (x86/x64) + keygen-CORE : 147.9 MBWhat’s New in ACDSee 18:
• Smart Indexer – NEW. Automatic Adaptability
• Auto Lens View – NEW. More Than Just Rose-Tinted Glasses
• PicaView – NEW. Revel in the convenience of a sneak peek of your images through your OS’ context menu, as you go, with ACDSee PicaView.
• 1-Step EQ -NEW. Enjoy the simplicity of automatic exposure adjustment with 1-Step EQ.
• ACDSee SeeDrive – NEW. Passage to the Cloud
• Support for Windows Touch Gestures – NEW. Make Some Gestures
• Filters – NEW. Apply Some Magic
• Auto EQ – NEW. View your images with an immediate exposure boost on the fly with Auto EQ.
• Folder Tree – IMPROVED. Your Harmonious Folder Structure
• Selections – IMPROVED. Selection and Drawing tools are now streamlined for quick access.
• Navigator Window – IMPROVED. Crystal Clear Zooming