Last edited by itrex; 07-28-2016 at 07:57 AM.
I would not call that a "new interface". It's new colour.
New interface, some modification
"This Product Information is to inform you about the latest Prinect functions for packaging printers that were presented at drupa and very well received by cus-tomers.
We addressed the different packaging print shop requirements with various demo scenarios, such as
- Automated, fully integrated folding carton production with the packaging-specific MIS software Boxsoft and the entire Prinect Suite,
- Structural design (CAD) in packaging printing with Prinect Package Designer,
- 1-up preparation with Prepress Manager and PDF Toolbox for both folding car-tons and labels,
- Efficient sheet preparation for folding carton production,
- Automated, fully integrated label production with Business Manager / Cerm for both sheetfed and long grain printing with Gallus Labelfire 340,
- Efficient sheet preparation in gang job production for labels.
The key new features and enhancements in comparison to Prinect 2016 in these scenarios are:
- Automatic delivery of precise data for cost estimation for both folding carton production and gang jobs for labels,
- Article management with automated data preparation initiated by Business Manager for the approval process,
- Special functions for efficiently generating sheets for labels,
- Complete new version of Sheet Optimizer and many new features for gang-ing production, especially for labels,
- Full workflow support for two die-cut shapes on one printed sheet,
- PDF import of graphic designs in Package Designer make it easier to view sur-face finishing effects,
- Easier operation, since Signa Station is now in alignment with the other Prinect components. All workflow modules now come in the modern "black" user inter-face design.
- The new Prinect Portal with Jobmaker and Remote Access functions, etc.
Availability: with Prinect 2017