+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xenith Sierra

Junior Member emilio9cya is on a distinguished road

Red face Xenith Sierra

Xenith Sierra is the premier workflow offering in Xitron’s expanding line of RIP and workflow solutions. Based on JDF and the Adobe PDF Print Engine technology, Xenith Sierra is the perfect solution for larger commercial printers. As a fully featured workflow, Xenith Sierra includes 5 concurrent Mac® or Windows-based clients giving prepress operators full control of the workflow from any desktop.

Xenith Sierra empowers printers who need comprehensive control over every job. Automating prepress tasks with cutting-edge technology, Xenith Sierra provides everything necessary to increase throughput, improve quality, reduce errors, and maximize performance. Extremely easy to use, Xenith Sierra supports more than 256 output devices from various manufacturers including proofers, imagesetters, platesetters, digital presses, and production copiers.

Donor sambopen will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by manokl View Post
    Anybody have more information about it
    Why don't you check its website?

PRC Member indra1 is on a distinguished road
    I think this is a rebundling of FFEI (previously owned by Fujifilm) XMF workflow.

I just started working with this rip. I have some small issues with it.
    • the values entered in the fields for gutters some time to not take, for example I type in 0.25" for a gutter but it still remains 0" on the preview and on the plate.
    • the entry fields can not do simple calculations (.25 +.0628)
    • i can not enter metric values in the fields

A big problem I have is there is no support for OSX 10.7 (client keeps crashing)

+ Reply to Thread