+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Variable data printing

Banned somerjo99 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    strange nobody mentioned Wasatch. their add-on module is great for vdp. cheers

Junior Member spymalone2010 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Printshop mail for me ..

Junior Member remcoj is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

smartstream

You can use the smartstream plugin from indigo. Just create job as pdf instead of jlt.

L1S
    Junior Member L1S is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thumbs up My choice

I take the variable data printing software IntelliPDF BATES Stamp + Enfocus PitStopPro = better results only with these programs :)

PRC Member congproprint will become famous soon enough congproprint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L1S View Post
    I take the variable data printing software IntelliPDF BATES Stamp + Enfocus PitStopPro = better results only with these programs :)
    hi! can you show me the tut of IntelliPDF BATES Stamp and pitstop

Angen
    I'm using Seagul Bartender, it's not server software but works faster than Corel or InDesign (and makes Barcode variable too)

Junior Member tuongbach is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icarusmk View Post
    I know that for HP Indigo machines there is a yours truly software. Is there any similar software for Xerox?
    I think PrintShop Mail; but need Postscript Printer.

Junior Member iamsamitha is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icarusmk View Post
    I know that for HP Indigo machines there is a yours truly software. Is there any similar software for Xerox?
    we have Xerox 8000Ap. i used to do variable data printing with the FreeForm Master option which comes with the Fiery Workstation.it's easy & Fast.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aoidxc View Post
    Corel draw is a good option.
    Searching on Xerox web site there's an application called FreeFlow. You should try it.
    FreeFlow Comes with the Xerox server Only. in the Fiery Workstation Same option call FreeForm master

Thanks

Red face DirectSmile

DirectSmile is the inventor of image personalization and a leading provider of software solutions for personalized, data-driven cross media production. The range of products includes solutions for personalized URLs and e-mails, image personalization, variable data printing and web-to-print.

Award-winning DirectSmile software enables print service providers, agencies and enterprises to handle all cross media projects in a user-friendly and efficient way and with seamless end-to-end workflows.

Users will benefit from increased response rates thanks to image personalization, they can exploit new business opportunities as providers of profitable cross media marketing services and, through establishing their own web-to-print and e-commerce portals, they will capitalize on the high demand for personalized print products.

[URL="http://www.directsmile.com/"]http://www.directsmile.com/[/URL]
    Attached Images    

11. Your ad here

Thanks

BarTender (Over 5 Years I'm Using this Softwear)

BarTender Over 5 Years I'm Using this Software. for the Variable Data barcoding i think This is the Best. as well as it can make Image Variable also

BarTender is the world's leading software for designing and printing labels, barcodes and RFID tags. Running stand-alone or integrated with just about any ERP application, BarTender is used by many hundreds of thousands of people in more than 150 countries. With four editions delivering a remarkable range of features, there's a BarTender to satisfy every need and budget.

[URL="http://www.seagullscientific.com/aspx/bar-code-label-software.aspx"]http://www.seagullscientific.com/aspx/bar-code-label-software.aspx[/URL]

PRC Member peto31 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    If I can compare, 1. PrintShop Mail - very clever and easy VDP and 2. Kodak Darwin - it not so user friendly, but very powerful

Angen
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsamitha View Post
    BarTender Over 5 Years I'm Using this Software. for the Variable Data barcoding i think This is the Best. as well as it can make Image Variable also

BarTender is the world's leading software for designing and printing labels, barcodes and RFID tags. Running stand-alone or integrated with just about any ERP application, BarTender is used by many hundreds of thousands of people in more than 150 countries. With four editions delivering a remarkable range of features, there's a BarTender to satisfy every need and budget.

[URL="http://www.seagullscientific.com/aspx/bar-code-label-software.aspx"]http://www.seagullscientific.com/aspx/bar-code-label-software.aspx[/URL]
    Could you help me whit something i can't find to do in Bartender?
    I need to print in groups not tradicional sorting like "1,2,3,4...".
    I need, for example, "1,2001,4001" so make it easyer for final cut.

Donor dobry is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use smartstream (plugin for InDesign)

Donor gninneh is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Now if somebody would come across a "k" 'ed version of DirectSmile, Directype or Printables FusionPro, don't hesitate to share :)

Quote Originally Posted by iamsamitha View Post
    DirectSmile is the inventor of image personalization and a leading provider of software solutions for personalized, data-driven cross media production. The range of products includes solutions for personalized URLs and e-mails, image personalization, variable data printing and web-to-print.

Award-winning DirectSmile software enables print service providers, agencies and enterprises to handle all cross media projects in a user-friendly and efficient way and with seamless end-to-end workflows.

Users will benefit from increased response rates thanks to image personalization, they can exploit new business opportunities as providers of profitable cross media marketing services and, through establishing their own web-to-print and e-commerce portals, they will capitalize on the high demand for personalized print products.

[URL="http://www.directsmile.com/"]http://www.directsmile.com/[/URL]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gninneh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast