+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signastation Impo Help

Junior Member saxsonchip is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Signastation Impo Help

I need to set up a imposition in signa that requires me to have 2 schemes up on one plate. Typically this is not an issue. Here is the problem. The setup is a web double parellel. See image for setup. Basically I need the 1st 32pages to be on the outside of the sheet and the 2nd 32 on the inside of the sheet. I know I can do this with numbering but I need the sig markers to appear in the correct positions. And I don't want to do it manually. I'm sure there is a way I can do this by using segmented sheets, but not sure how. Any suggestions?
    Attached Images  

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saxsonchip View Post
    I need to set up a imposition in signa that requires me to have 2 schemes up on one plate. Typically this is not an issue. Here is the problem. The setup is a web double parellel. See image for setup. Basically I need the 1st 32pages to be on the outside of the sheet and the 2nd 32 on the inside of the sheet. I know I can do this with numbering but I need the sig markers to appear in the correct positions. And I don't want to do it manually. I'm sure there is a way I can do this by using segmented sheets, but not sure how. Any suggestions?
    first of all you should tell us which version of signastaion you are going to use.

Junior Member saxsonchip is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Signa Help

Sorry first time user. Still trying to work out the kinks in my posting protocol. We are running version 10.02.1084.1.

+ Reply to Thread