+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 141

Thread: SAI Photoprint RIP

  1. #121
    Junior Member Lucas26 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
    8.6 v2 tested and working ...
    including Windows 8 and Windows 7 in RDP(server)...

  2. #122
    Junior Member Lucas26 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
    How to use ICM profile in Flexi???

  3. #123
    Junior Member erik222 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hello all, is compatible epson 9700 with Flexi 8.6 rip?

  4. #124
    Junior Member erik222 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    flexi 8.6

    Quote Originally Posted by dd2 View Post
    FlexiSIGN.Pro.v8.6v2.build.1472 with Photoprint
    Operating Systems Supported
    Windows XP Home
    Windows XP Professional
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition using AMD64 or Intel EM64T
    Windows 2003 Server
    Windows Vista Home Basic 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    Windows Vista Home Premium 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    Windows Vista Business 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    Windows Vista Ultimate 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor

    multilanguage
    crack inside

    install:
    deactivate SafeNet Sentinel System Driver 7.5.0.0 when installing
    then choose DEMO version
    then install Flexi8.6v2PPS6.1v2 SP1 Updater
    then run SAiLicKey (or add to autorun with windows start) switch off anti-virus
    all d, now run FlexiSIGN-PRO 8.6v2


    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    don't work the color profiler, i can't save the icc when i'm finished, can help me anybody? thanks..

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to erik222 For This Useful Post:

  6. #125
    Junior Member kyuyar is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    great! im the new of forum. my first post is here because flexisign save my life.
    its working. i can use on mutoh kona 1400.
    i only tried cutter, im gonna try vj-1614 if its ok, ill be the baddass.

    ps: sorry for my to speak with an accent.. mehmeh.

  7. #126
    Junior Member IsamuTP is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dd2 View Post
    FlexiSIGN.Pro.v8.6v2.build.1472 with Photoprint
    Operating Systems Supported
    Windows XP Home
    Windows XP Professional
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition using AMD64 or Intel EM64T
    Windows 2003 Server
    Windows Vista Home Basic 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    Windows Vista Home Premium 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    Windows Vista Business 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    Windows Vista Ultimate 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor

    multilanguage
    crack inside

    install:
    deactivate SafeNet Sentinel System Driver 7.5.0.0 when installing
    then choose DEMO version
    then install Flexi8.6v2PPS6.1v2 SP1 Updater
    then run SAiLicKey (or add to autorun with windows start) switch off anti-virus
    all d, now run FlexiSIGN-PRO 8.6v2


    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    I download this but the SAiLicKey send me an error message when I try to run it, even in the start up, I read that others has the same problem, please any could tell me how to make it work...

    I need it urgently, my USB dongle got broken, or if any has the crack for Photoprint 6?

    I already tried 2 cracks but not worked

    I have Windows XP pro SP03 X86 (32 bits) in spanish

    Thank you very much

  8. #127
    Banned tekateado is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    sorry for my mistakes, I dont speak english very well
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    thanks for this

  9. #128
    Junior Member rizwan3377 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks it works

  10. #129
    Junior Member aodxxl is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Romania, Baia Mare
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Can any1 reupload the other softwares aswell? Only the flexisign pro links work. The megaupload site was taken down a while ago and the links dont work . Il give a million thanx if some can reupload to another service.

  11. #130
    Donor zak.mckracken is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    virus?

    The file SAiLicKey.exe contains a Trojan:Win32/Bumat!rts

    check

  12. Your ad here

  13. #131
    Donor zak.mckracken is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    9700

    Quote Originally Posted by erik222 View Post
    hello all, is compatible epson 9700 with Flexi 8.6 rip?
    no.There are Epson 9600 & 9800

  14. #132
    Junior Member Igorgish is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aodxxl View Post
    Can any1 reupload the other softwares aswell? Only the flexisign pro links work. The megaupload site was taken down a while ago and the links dont work . Il give a million thanx if some can reupload to another service.
    What softwares exactly?

  15. #133
    Junior Member Motorocker is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mexico DF
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ???

    Quote Originally Posted by dat View Post
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    What?? in english please! the instructions

  16. #134
    Junior Member Motorocker is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mexico DF
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hi!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by maskara View Post
    [URL=http://depositfiles.com/files/o36nzxs8x]photoprint 5 0 v2[/URL]
    [URL=http://depositfiles.com/files/tu21x9g9n]crack photoprint 5 0 v2[/URL]
    [url=http://depositfiles.com/signup.php?ref=maskaradeposit]depositfiles[/url]
    Press thanks
    Hello Guys!!! I have 3 different versions of photoprint 5.0 v2, but I can't run de install of the emulator you know, show me this error in HASP Emulator:
    HLVDD.DLL, does not give to unload the HARDLOCK Driver... bla bla bla..

    can you help me or teach me how install correctly my stuff? thanks per your time.

    Moto...

  17. #135
    Junior Member Motorocker is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mexico DF
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas26 View Post
    How to use ICM profile in Flexi???
    hello guy, can you use the ICM profile?? I need put the icc new in my photoprint serve 6, from my photoprint 5.0 v2... but says don't be compatible... you fixed your problem?

    best!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PhotoPrint 10....
    By venanzio in forum Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 06:52 AM
  2. Photoprint 6
    By alfasud in forum Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts