+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: rotating mirror (spiner) problem

Banned petarbitola is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

rotating mirror (spiner) problem

I have Heidelberg Primasetter imagesseter. The problem is in sound which produced by rotating mirror during working, the sound is to much loud. Is any one have idea what is it.

Member JohnQ is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by petarbitola View Post
    I have Heidelberg Primasetter imagesseter. The problem is in sound which produced by rotating mirror during working, the sound is to much loud. Is any one have idea what is it.
    I'm not experienced but I think you should slow down your spinner. It's going to be exhausted or something else.

Thanks

slow down the spiner

If I slow down the spiner, Is the spiner work corcectly?.

Anyway thanks for the reply.

Thanks
    If I slow down the spiner, Is the spiner work corcectly?.

Anyway thanks for the reply.
    Yes, slow down still work but i think it should be maintained or check with skilled engineer.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQ View Post
    Yes, slow down still work but i think it should be maintained or check with skilled engineer.
    I have a idea: you should check the air pumping. It could make the spinner slow. Where do you locate in US?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQ View Post
    I have a idea: you should check the air pumping. It could make the spinner slow. Where do you locate in US?
    I dont't now what exacly, or how to check air pumping .
    I'm from Macedonia, Europa.

ArsenLupin

Spinner

Peter,

u have to check air pump. U need 2-2.5bar. If u hear 2 or 4 klak-klak on imagesetter start, your pump is good, sensor is good.

But, i think, u have spinner problem. Try to rotate with hands, then tell me what u feel.
    Tell me what make your imagsetter if u make new start...
    Or, make for u diagnostic cable, and check it over hypher terminal. I send u schema for Heidelberg diagnostic cable.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MBVHUH2J

Pozdrav!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArsenLupin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenLupin View Post
    Peter,

u have to check air pump. U need 2-2.5bar. If u hear 2 or 4 klak-klak on imagesetter start, your pump is good, sensor is good.

But, i think, u have spinner problem. Try to rotate with hands, then tell me what u feel.
    Or, make for u diagnostic cable, and check it over hypher terminal. I send u schema for Heidelberg diagnostic cable.

Pozdrav!
    Yes, ArsenLupin is great person.

Thanks
    Peter,

Pozdrav!
    Yes, there is a 2 or 4 klak-klak, I say, puf-puf. The imagesetter is work, I think, very well, the problem is only with sound which produced by spinner. Before, the spinner was stack, then I was rotate by hand and release it. I rotate the spinner more times on left and on right and when I rotate the spinner by hand, in some places I feel tightness and a small sound of friction. But, the imagesetter is working OK. As I said the problem is only with loud sound produced by spinner, and I'm afraid, the spinner stop working because that problem. I have to prevent at time.
    By the way, the room where imagesetter is present, is in very low temperature in these period of the year. Most of the work day temperature in the room is around 15-18 degrees, while overnight around 10 degrees.

Thank you
    Last edited by petarbitola; 02-17-2011 at 11:16 PM.

ArsenLupin

Spinner

Sometimes is terrible spinner sound present, but without problems. It is my experience... Try with higher temperature.

13. Your ad here

Thanks
    Yes, there is a 2 or 4 klak-klak, I say, puf-puf. The imagesetter is work, I think, very well, the problem is only with sound which produced by spinner. Before, the spinner was stack, then I was rotate by hand and release it. I rotate the spinner more times on left and on right and when I rotate the spinner by hand, in some places I feel tightness and a small sound of friction. But, the imagesetter is working OK. As I said the problem is only with loud sound produced by spinner, and I'm afraid, the spinner stop working because that problem. I have to prevent at time.
    By the way, the room where imagesetter is present, is in very low temperature in these period of the year. Most of the work day temperature in the room is around 15-18 degrees, while overnight around 10 degrees.

Thank you
    I hope the reason is from temperature (very low chance). I'm afraid your spinner needs service or exchange. God Blessed you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQ For This Useful Post:

ArsenLupin

Spinner

This spinner is very simple. I make this type.
    I can not so good english. Translate this on google please:

Spinner öffnen, nach beschädigungen suchen, wen du das findest nicht, einfach mit silikon öl putzen, trocken machen u zussamen bauen.
    Wen du beschädigungen am achse findest, change your spinner.
    Aber, sehr oft ist ganz normal das er diese geräuch macht.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ArsenLupin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This spinner is very simple. I make this type.
    I can not so good english. Translate this on google please:

Spinner öffnen, nach beschädigungen suchen, wen du das findest nicht, einfach mit silikon öl putzen, trocken machen u zussamen bauen.
    Wen du beschädigungen am achse findest, change your spinner.
    Aber, sehr oft ist ganz normal das er diese geräuch macht.
    I hope that the spinner is OK, and that lubrication with silicone oil will help.
    Do I need to open the spinner and lubrication to inside, somewhere on the axis?
    I think that the dismantling is not so simple. Do I need special tools?
    Is your language German?

ArsenLupin

Spinner

My language is Yugoslawian :), but i can german too.
    Do not open spinner if u have not much experience. Compressor with air (druckluft) can help too.

PRC Member neopay is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    The Spinner of Primesetter is very sensitive and if you did not change the two filters every 6 months or one year it causes that the spinner will be dirty and the space that contains compressed air where the shaft is turning will produce noise and can be locked after. so I suggest that you change the two filters of the compressed air and cross your fingers that the spinner will not stop working otherwise you will buy a new spinner.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to neopay For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast