+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Request: cracked Creo PS/M 7 or 8

Donor cpcwmc is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Request: cracked Creo PS/M 7 or 8

Does anyone have a copy of cracked version of PS/M 7, 7.1, 8 or 8.1? I need it badly for backup of my Brisque.

I was able to get the cracked version of PS/M 8 from this forum but I cannot get it to work. I installed in on a MacOsX 10.5 and even an PPC version of MacOsX 10.4, but the result is the same. PS/M shuts down when I started ripping the PDF file. I also noticed an error during the startup of the computer after installing the PSM software, I started getting "nsp driver was not installed properly". I even tried installing the PSM software without the crack, PS/M just shuts down.

Any idea how to run the cracked PS/M 8? The funny this is, PS/M 8.1 runs well on my system... but I need the rip software.

Hopefully those who got the cracked software can share them to me.

By the way, I got both SFL card and TSP card, so either PS/M 7 or 8 is good for me.

Thanks Printroot peps in advance.

Junior Member spnac is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    The PS/M Rip can operate in dual-rip mode. In this case, you can install PS/M 8.1 in Mac with 10.4 OS and you will not need the rip-key for plotting. You need the TSP in this Mac (PowerMac G4 recommended for compatibility), the SFL target doesn't function in OS X. The nsp driver is for TSP. In other Mac you can install PS/M 7.1 with Mac Os 9 with rip-key and send rip pages to the other Mac with PS/M 8.1.
    Regards.

Junior Member dafry is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    hi friends
    i'm having a similar problem, i'm a legal owner of PS/M 7.1 but my old G4 dies, so i have to move to PS/M 8.1.
    I install PS/M 8.1, i put the dongle on the G5 (osx 10.5.6) but its not working.
    So is there a chance to make this dongle works or can someone show me how to crack PS/M 8.1

thaks
    Last edited by dafry; 02-22-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Donor cpcwmc is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I have the cracked version of PS/M 8.0 only. I run it in MacOS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6 and I noticed that I get the NSP.kext error. I tried them all, thinking that lower version solve the NSP.kext problem and the crashing of the program when I tried ripping PDF files is caused by the incompatibility of the newer MacOS, sad to say it did not solve the problem.

However, the crack PS/M 8.0 can rip PS files. I guess I can expose the files with PSM8.1. I haven't tried exposing 1bit tiff with PSM8.1, did anybody try this?

Junior Member dafry is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hi
    I've got a cracked 8.0 version too, but for an unknown reason crashing all the time, and also it's not able to give me 1bit tiff files.
    That's why i'm looking for 8.1 version

Thanks

Member carlossc73 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    As Far as i now PSM 8.x never gave 1bit tiff files or accepted them for output.
    and for the crack i have for both versions, i might be able to help you mine does work fine it might be the OS you have or your machines with a memory problem or so.
    either of the s i have crashed.
    and it is right 7 is for 9.x and 8 is for X.x but wont run on snow leopard and Lion as it is a PowerPc app.

+ Reply to Thread