+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prinect Shooter (Meta Shooter) 2013

Member workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice
    Thanks

Prinect Shooter (Meta Shooter) 2013

Personally, I'm no fan of Shooter. It is the worst software ever produced by former Linotype-Hell, and, to my opinion, it's getting worse from version to version.
    Comparatively, the only feasible release was 3.2, and they should have really left it at that! There is no reason for upgrade: the only thing the program does is sending bitmap data to a recorder (considering the case when it really is doing anything), mostly in random order.
    To a good customer I'd propose either to use the version 3.2, or to install Meta Dimension instead.
    Anyway, here you are, the Prinect Shooter 2013 (renaming from Meta to Prinect didn't change any flaws):
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    (password printroot.com)
    Alternative download (full DVD Shooter + TIFF Toolbox):
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Last edited by workflowmaster; 11-23-2013 at 01:00 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to workflowmaster For This Useful Post:

Junior Member printworks2013 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by workflowmaster View Post
    Personally, I'm no fan of Shooter. It is the worst software ever produced by former Linotype-Hell, and, to my opinion, it's getting worse from version to version.
    Comparatively, the only feasible release was 3.2, and they should have really left it at that! There is no reason for upgrade: the only thing the program does is sending bitmap data to a recorder (considering the case when it really is doing anything), mostly in random order.
    To a good customer I'd propose either to use the version 3.2, or to install Meta Dimension instead.
    Anyway, here you are, the Prinect Shooter 2013 (renaming from Meta to Prinect didn't change any flaws):
    Code:
    (password printroot.com)
    Alternative download (full DVD Shooter + TIFF Toolbox):
    Code:

totally agree with your comment on MetaShooter....the older version is better but if it is integrated with the prinect workflow, then it's a must be on the same version as the MDS (Master Data Storage) need to be on the same level version .

Member workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by printworks2013 View Post
    if it is integrated with the prinect workflow, then it's a must be on the same version as the MDS
    Indeed. You got it.

+ Reply to Thread